Coming in a day early, DUE SEPT 1!!!:)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ErinRae, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ErinRae

ErinRae Well-Known Member

I know what you're all thinking, SOMEONE WHO IS DUE IN SEPT. IS HERE ALREADY. Well not til tmrw, tech. but I wanted to come early. I feel ready!! :) My name is Erin and I'm from Minnesota in the US. I have a wonderful 4 year old boy and an awesome husband who I couldn't live without. I am disabled due to a car accident 5 years ago(May 31, 2006). I am so excited to be 27 weeks tmrw. I feel like this baby has become my life just like my son I have living on the outside!! He kicks and I watch him every day!! He moves my entire belly. Its amazing!! In the beginning, I was told my pregnancy wasn't viable and what do you know, here I am 27 weeks almost. 3 ultrasounds into my pregnancy at 8 weeks, it was confirmed there was a healthy baby!! Ugh here I am in tears....I'm so emotional, I love this little one....just hope he makes it the whole way. I get so scared, as I've read some not so good storys online. I lost my last baby last August 27(I was 10 weeks 1 day), WHICH WAS MY original due date with this little bugger. Thankfullyl they changed it Anyways Happy to be here, He will be here in NO TIME I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2. mothercabbage

mothercabbage mum to 3..:)

awww:hugs: and welcome to 3rd tri xx

3. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

Hello and welcome, its so strange seeing someone from september in here as my last baby was a september baby and i remember how exciting/scary it was to finally hit third tri and now i'm having another really soon! Only seems like yesterday i had Billy :)

4. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

welcome to 3rd tri erin :)

i dont think my baby is as wriggley as yours. i can go for hours and hours and not feel anything. im guessing its normal. i have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow so i will just ask her. i know he is probably ok though as i do still feel him :)

have you thought about names yet?

5. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Aww! Welcome & congratulations on moving up to third trimester! :flower:
    I hope these next few months are happy and healthy for you and your LO!

6. xxyjadexx

xxyjadexx Well-Known Member

Welcome x

7. jocelynmarie

jocelynmarie Well-Known Member

Welcome to 3rd tri my dear friend!! I got tears in my eyes reading your post. After getting to know you these last months I wish nothing but the best for you and your family!! We need to plan a get together at some point!!

8. ChocolateKate

ChocolateKate Well-Known Member

Hey Erin, I came in a day early too, 1st September buddy! Hope you ladies don't mind. X

9. ErinRae

ErinRae Well-Known Member

Thanks Everyone and HIIII Everyone....WE have our sweet baby's name picked out and shared it with my family last night, as he is named after my dad. I am dreading telling the inlaws, they are so strange about EVERYTHING, I'm sure it'll be a big ordeal!! :) But HIIII :) I'M HEREEEEEE!!! :D

10. JacquiKeren

JacquiKeren Guest

yay...il be over soon. i remember you from 2nd tri lol x

11. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Welcome to 3rd Tri Erin!!

12. Cocoa

Cocoa Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm due Sept 1st too! It's scary being on 3rd Tri as everyone on here seems right at the end of their pregnancy! I've learned a lot of what happens during labour and after though, so it's good!!

I love being pregnant and feeling baby wriggling around, everytime they poke their foot/arm/elbow through my stomach I give it a tickle :D It's just amazing!

13. mothercabbage

mothercabbage mum to 3..:)

i thought that when i first came to 3rd tri, everyone is further on than me??!!:cry: but then once you trawl the threads youll find lots around your own due date:thumbup: also the ladies further on give you an idea of whats to come:dohh::haha: ..hope your all well today:hugs: