Coming off BCP mid Pack.

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
Is it ok to do this? Or should I really wait until end of pack? Then when I come off to get a rough idea of cycles, would I wait until a second AF to make sure that it is a "proper" one as opposed to a "forced" pill one. Does this make sense? TIA :flower:

I came off after 4 days hun and had a forced bleed for 3 days. My cycles are all over the place so doesnt make much difference for me.

Maybe waiting is easier to keep track on whats going on. x

Thanks Hun, I might just wait like you say might be easier to keep track

I stopped on day 10 of the pack, had a withdrawal bleed about 7 days later, then got pregnant with LO 12 days after that!!

I stopped on day 10 of the pack, had a withdrawal bleed about 7 days later, then got pregnant with LO 12 days after that!!

:haha:Oooh That would be ace... but think hubby wants it to take slightly longer :haha: x

:haha:Oooh That would be ace... but think hubby wants it to take slightly longer :haha: x

My OH was totally gutted it happened so quickly. He thought that I would take a few months. Strange huh, that when we aren't trying we worry about getting pregnant and take precautions, but when we start to try we expect it to take a while.

My OH was totally gutted it happened so quickly. He thought that I would take a few months. Strange huh, that when we aren't trying we worry about getting pregnant and take precautions, but when we start to try we expect it to take a while.

I know!! We are never happy. He did say tonight October would be a good month, as LO would be due July and I could have the school hols off work!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->