coming off the pill SUCKS!

callmedan

Reaction score
having a month off the pill is not going well so far! i am cd26 (although think i am only 3dpo but who knows!!) and today i have had awful cramps and pains at the top of my legs (dont feel like af cramps just like pains.. i dont know how to explain it!) and i am so emotional! today i got hurt at work, totally an accident, and i full on started crying! just from pain! havent done that for a very long time! i work a school and the kids couldnt believe it haha also my boobs are so sensitive! and my lower back constatly hurts! and its not like muscle pain its just very achey
i though taking the pill would make your hormones more messed up but not taking it is not having a nice effect on me! i know its my body getting used to it but still...
and me and oh had a slight oopsie so im thinking about that constantly (fingers crossed although dont tell him that!!!) i dont think i am pregnant though as i caved and tested today and got bfn...

ahhhh anyway rant for the night over! lay here in my onesie chilling after my stressful morning!

:hugs:
Aww, sounds horrible.

I had a terrible time when I went on the pill sat year, I had to stop due to horrendous night sweats and feeling upset.

Your body is adjusting to being off the pill, and it will all settle down soon. :flower:

:hugs: hang in there! It will get better. Hope the pain goes soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->