Coming off the pill to start trying

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new so sorry if this has already been mentioned alot!

Me and my husband are going to start trying for a baby around July (when we move back closer to family) I've been on yasmin for about 2 years an microgynon about 3 before.

I took my last pill (yasmin) on the 2nd of February and had a normal withdrawal bleed a couple of days after. When should I expect to have my period as nothing yet!

Also wondering what your experiences were after coming off yasmin and how soon did you start yo ovulate again?

Thanks xx

I was on dianette rather than Yasmin and I was running 3 packs together so had 9 weeks on and 1 week off so my situation is a bit different. My first cycle was 52 days but probably because of me running packs together. 2nd cycle I got my BFP on CD 45. Unfortunately it's tough to predict when your cycle will return to normal but I fingers crossed it's soon for you.

I am on my second cycle off yasmin.
My first cycle I am not sure when I ovulated but it was a 37 day cycle.
This is my 2nd cycle and I decided to use opks to see when I ovulate and it was cycle day 19 (positive opk on day 18) which means I should have a 33 days cycle this time (it is due in 5 days for me right now so who knows).

Hi,

I have been on rigevidon which i believe is the newer version of microgynon. I stopped my pill on Monday 16th December, had a laproscopy on the 18th December and had a bleed on the 22nd Dec. The next cycle after that was 32 days long and I believe I ovulated around Day 19! Had another period on the 23rd Jan and bled for around 6 days and found out I was pregnant last week! Ovulation must have happened around Day 14 or 15 and we literally only had sex those 2 days that month!

Hope that helps and fingers crossed you get your BFP fairly soon :) x

Hi,

I have been on rigevidon which i believe is the newer version of microgynon. I stopped my pill on Monday 16th December, had a laproscopy on the 18th December and had a bleed on the 22nd Dec. The next cycle after that was 32 days long and I believe I ovulated around Day 19! Had another period on the 23rd Jan and bled for around 6 days and found out I was pregnant last week! Ovulation must have happened around Day 14 or 15 and we literally only had sex those 2 days that month!

Hope that helps and fingers crossed you get your BFP fairly soon :) x
Congratulations. I hope we're that lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->