Coming off the pill was mistake

needausername

Reaction score
So last month I came off the pill because I was getting sore bbs from it. Within a week the pains were gone and my sex drive completely rocketed and I never felt better or more contented.

That was until a week and a half ago. Now I am an unbearable hormonal mess. This is like pms to the max. While I'm not cramping as much I am constantly crying and getting upset at the slightest thing.

I feel like my life is a complete mess. I'm so miserable. I even sent Oh an email to tell him that I'm not happy with the waythings are and I would rather be on my own than wait for years for him to settle down.

I can't sleep, I can't eat a thing. And now I stuck on nights at work and have to listen to people go on and on about their problems and help them sort their lives out while I can't sort out my own life.

I feel like my period is never going to come so I can go back on the pill again.

:hugs: I think you need to speak with the doctor about how you are feeling...your hormones are just messed up right now, and should go back to normal soon. :hugs:

ps.Have you tested?

I know coming off the pill mucks up a lot of peoples' hormones initially.. but after a couple of months you should be alright. You'll probably feel more like yourself after your period is over if it helps :)

Until then just be honest with OH.. tell him you're feeling really hormonal ATM and to consider that when you say certain things. My OH knows better than to take me TOO seriously when I'm PMSing.. I am a nutter!

Hun i was exactly the same. The first month i was a wreck and a bitch. Your hormones go into overdrive-probably why your most fertile the 1st month off. I would wait 3 months and if they have not settled down, which they should then go back on them.

:hug:

Really hope that it all settles down and you don't feel like this for much longer xx

Yep, it's so so common and it will pass. Your body has to get used to making its own again.

When I came off I was desperate to go back on, it was like an addiction :rofl: mainly due to the fact I used to run 3 packs together so I would only have a period once every 3 months :|

When I came off I was desperate to go back on, it was like an addiction :rofl: mainly due to the fact I used to run 3 packs together so I would only have a period once every 3 months :|

Can you do that? I might do that then!!

:hug: Hunny, i hope things get better for you xxx

You can do it but your not supposed to do it on a permanent basis, I only done it over a year.

Can you do that? I might do that then!!

^ You can do it occasionally, you're not meant to do it the whole time.... I mean, I don't have a period anyway on the mini-pill so it's not that big a deal, docs just don't recommend doing it continuously.

I have been on this pill (cerazette) on and off for quite some time now... This time, I came off it for two weeks and it made me feel AWFUL. It's never done that before. I had two periods within those couple of weeks too, which is unusual. I felt bad because my body could've been getting itself back to normal (the last time I was off for a few months and it did NOT settle down..) but I just felt so bad and was getting sick of using condoms....

You can go back on before your period starts if you feel bad enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->