coming off the pill

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
heys guys

i came off the pill about 6 weeks ago i was a period wen i came off! i dont really no my cycle as i didnt have a period 4 2 yrs wiv my old pill and wen i changed it i had 1 every other week! but i havent had a period since

i was wondering if ppl were late wen coming off the pill because ur body has 2 get use 2 no having thr pill in the system. i no am not pregnant as i use comdoms and ive been safe, and i dont have any signs

thanx for reading guys xx

It can take a couple of cycles for your body to re-adjust after coming off the pill, don't worry, it's normal! :)
xx

thanx u! i wasnt sure if i was cuz b4 i was having loads then i went down 2 none lol thanx for ur quick reply xxxx

Hi keyleigh iv been off pill since dec and my cycles came back straight after my withdrawl bleed.
Still unsue it it actually means im ovulating thou :-(

Hey hun! Well it was a little while ago since I came off the pill as I have been off for a while now, but I do remember it took me a few months before getting back to normal. The first proper period after I came off (and after the initial withdrawal bleed) was really late - in fact I had convinced myself I was pregnant even though I knew it wasn't possible! But it does sort itself out! x

when i came off the pill it took a year for me to have a proper period so it can take a while sometimes....

I came off of the pill in August, didn't have my first AF until mid December and second one started a week ago... everyone's different, it's a waiting game. My doc did however tell me that if I didn't have a period for 6 months to see him just to make sure everything's ok

When you're on the pill (combined one) Its not a real period you're having anyway, you just bleed with the hormone change because you stop for the 7 days. So the amount of time you've taken your pill for you havent ovulated anyway. So its bound to take your body along time to get back to normal.. some people can ovulate pretty much the day they come off but other people are less lucky :hugs: I really hope you go back to normal soon.

Before i had my :baby: i took pills back to back for 5 yrs eeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->