Coming off the pill!

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Hey all, I just joined as took my last pill last Monday and will hopefully be TTC in December.

So turns out my pill Yasmin was making my life more difficult than it should be. Periods were great but my Fibromyalgia flare-ups and horrendous anxiety can now be explained by this contraceptive. So glad to be off it. Unfortunately I feel like my hormones are a mess, had antibiotics in July so had to run packs back to back to stay protected (always use condoms anyway) and I think thats when my hormones started to fluctuate. Had some spotting and cramps in mid pack then started symptoms from night I took last pill - my boobs felt so heavy! - to my withdrawl bleed. Still feel nauseous (possibly all in my head), losing appetite, gaseous, headaches, sweats, greasy hair and skin and spots. This is only a few days in and I wondered if anyone can put my mind at rest (I mentioned the anxiety) and tell me that they have been through this and gone back to a natural cycle. I'm so worried that I won't get back to this in time for planned TTC.

Thanks

I had a lot of those symptoms when I came of the pill (not Yasmin) but the symptoms when away and i had a 29 day cycle instead of a 28 day plus a longer period.
It usually depends on each individual though.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"