Coming off Yasmine

So my period came on the expected day ( Im actually shocked that it seems to be coming on its own, and on time!!) no baby either this month.

If you girls have an iPhone (not sure if available on Andriod) I recommend this maybe baby app, it's dead easy and straight forward....xx

So ladies, just wanted to update you since I'll be moving on over to the other side. But I got my BFP on Sunday! It was my 2nd month off Yasmin and first cycle after natural AF (after 13 years on the pill).

I didn't do anything to special this month other than start some new prenatals (Solgar Prenatal Nutrients, which are similar to the Pregnacare Conception ones but not as expensive and with gentle iron), also taking DHA/EPA capsules, and some extra Calcium/Vit D since prenatals usually don't have much. I didn't drink much coffee, but lots of tea, especially green tea, and I didn't cut back that much on alcohol (I intended to, but it was the Diamond Jubilee, so it didn't happen until TWW). Other than that, just relaxed, enjoyed ourselves and it happened. It's just such a relief to know things work.

Wishing you all lots of luck!! :dust:

MindUtopia

WOW massive congratulations!!!!!! so thrilled for you.

Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy keep us updated :) xx

I have been off Yaz for 2 weeks. The only thing I've experienced so far is I am extremely fatigued and hungry! I have woken up in the middle of the night several times this week starving! But I actually feel better, I feel calmer and not as anxious. We shall see! Hoping for my first normal AF!

So ladies, just wanted to update you since I'll be moving on over to the other side. But I got my BFP on Sunday! It was my 2nd month off Yasmin and first cycle after natural AF (after 13 years on the pill).

I didn't do anything to special this month other than start some new prenatals (Solgar Prenatal Nutrients, which are similar to the Pregnacare Conception ones but not as expensive and with gentle iron), also taking DHA/EPA capsules, and some extra Calcium/Vit D since prenatals usually don't have much. I didn't drink much coffee, but lots of tea, especially green tea, and I didn't cut back that much on alcohol (I intended to, but it was the Diamond Jubilee, so it didn't happen until TWW). Other than that, just relaxed, enjoyed ourselves and it happened. It's just such a relief to know things work.

Wishing you all lots of luck!! :dust:

I needed to read this as I was on the pill for the same amount of time. I am hoping..i am on cycle 2 (3 if you count the time from the pill AF to a normal AF) so I am hoping I am as lucky. Congrats to you, I am thrilled for you. Happy 9months to you.:hugs:

Well it's great to see it can happen!!!

One of my friends just found out she's pregnant, but she hasn't told many people yet, she wants to wait until she's had her first scan

Im so thrilled for her!!!!

Both me and my sister conceived in our second month of trying after years on yasmine. Just wanted to confirm there is hope. I know a lot of bad things are said about this pill but it was always the only one I felt normal on and for me and my sister, it didn't do any harm. Good luck to all you ladies.

Im still trying. My skin has turned horrid. Im hoping it's temporary but have the most horrendous spots in my hair line, neck (close to my ears) my back and my chest. My skin feels very greasy and even though I've kept up my skin routine twice a day there's no getting rid of them., they're vicious painful ones as well :( it's bringing me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->