Coming to join you all :-)

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hello ladies!!!

Been getting light lines since Tuesday, confirmed Bfp with digi yesterday. It was negative in morning but positive 1-2 by evening!:happydance:

EDD 7th Jan.

Cautiously over here. Tested again today with cheap tests, both lighter than yesterday's :(

Cautiously over here. Tested again today with cheap tests, both lighter than yesterday's :(

Mine are the same I'm still getting really faint lines that take a good couple of mins to show up, they are no darker than when I got my first positive 4 days ago. What tests are you using?

FRERS. Ic cheapie and cheap ones from a shop called b n m

These are 14,15 and 16 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Welcome
Just saw u here. Ill be moving across in a while as over the 12 week mark now. How it has flown.
How are you feeling?
Takes ages to feel different physically

Congrats!!! Xxx

Jan EDD here too. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you xxxx

Welcome
Just saw u here. Ill be moving across in a while as over the 12 week mark now. How it has flown.
How are you feeling?

Wow that's gone well quick hope I'm 12 weeks before I no it have you had your scan yet

Welcome
How are you feeling?

Wow that's gone well quick hope I'm 12 weeks before I no it have you had your scan yet

Yes ive had 3 scans so far. Had a 4d 1 last week. Amazing clarity.
Had the harmony test also, so glad i did. Came back extremely low risk. Less than 1 in 10000 chance of having downs etc. Thrilled.
Have u made ur 1st apt yet?

Welcome
How are you feeling?

Yes ive had 3 scans so far. Had a 4d 1 last week. Amazing clarity.
Had the harmony test also, so glad i did. Came back extremely low risk. Less than 1 in 10000 chance of having downs etc. Thrilled.
Have u made ur 1st apt yet?

Going to do my last frer in morning then call doctors.
If it's darker will call to just book midwife if it isn't then I'll call to ask for betas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->