Coming up on month 3.

rosegarden620

Reaction score
So to all my girlies who started when I did, let's touch base! How have our symptoms progress? Are they Getting better or worse? Bathroom breaks? Let's hear it!

Me:

MS, about 2 weeks ago got way worse with me feeling like I was struggling beyond belief to get through work... Lots of sitting in the bathroom and having the "am I or am I not going to throw up" dilemma.... I'm sure you know what that is. Then, it eventually turned into vomiting not nausea. Only a hand full of times but it did progress from nausea to that AND when I throw up I feel like I can't stop 😔.... It feels like my insides are being heaved out and I see blood from the tearing of my esophagus and it most definitely feels like I could pop a blood vessel in my face....ugh. no bueno.

Constipation hit once I started taking Zofran, but I thought it was JUST the zofran as I had NO problems going before. But then I stopped the zofran and it's been over a week and I still am battling it. It gets painful...lots of tummy cramping. Rectal bleeding. Ugh!

Weeks 5-7 had bouts of spotting after BMs (not rectal bleeding), after sex and sometimes just after masturbation (just clitoral stimulation).

I had the US where the doctor told me spotting during weeks 6-8 is most common because it's when new vascular connections are made again in the uterus, the sac has to implant itself on another portion of the uterine wall and the placenta starts to prepare for ts major role and sometimes that blood is leaked out into spotting instead of it being reabsorbed. She definitely was right (so far) because here I am about to hit the 9th week and my spotting has ceased completely. After every occasion.

Though MS has been tough the last few days I have found myself more active, and able to do things. DH can go deeper in sex withot me being uncomfortable....I'm starting to feel a little like myself again! Yesterday I woke up with no nausea for the first time in weeks! It did hit after about 30 minutes of being up....but nonetheless it was a break. Today however I woke up, gagged in bed, immediately ran into the bathroom and threw up, a lot- like 7 times! Nothing but bile.

Boobs are more tender than not, though off and on. And I pee all the time.

In terms of weight, I am five feet and nine and a half inches. I was 130 when I stopped bcp, then I dropped 8-10 pounds just like that....then at 4 weeks I weighed 122 and I've been weighing in at 132. I blame bloat and constipation! I've had people say though, "you look like you've lost weight!"...on more than 1 occasion. So, you can't really tell, but at nearly 9 weeks I have a cross between a belly bump and bloating! Lol this is my 3rd....so maybe that's why?

Some days are better than others but now my better days aren't so scarce....

I might end up enjoying this pregnancy after all!! Haha lol
I fly out of state on Thursday so I'm happy, this couldn't have come at a better time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
Ummmm....mine have been pretty consistent. From 4 weeks I've had the same sore breasts- sensitive nipples, nausea, and food aversions. I've had a few headaches recently and I do hope they aren't here to stay. I've lost 7 pounds yet I do have a swelling belly like yours and this is also #3 for me. I never showed this early before!

Hoping the symptoms ease up and we all have easygoing pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->