Comments on the Royal Wedding

surely if its a girl they will have a tribute to diana somewhere in there?

Kates wayyyy to skinny :( especially in her reception dress you can see her hip bones jutting out.

surely if its a girl they will have a tribute to diana somewhere in there?

I forgot about Diana! Opps. :blush: Okay, you are right, Alice Elizabeth Diana Victoria.

They are playing She May Be The Face I Can't Forget now while showing footage of Kate.

Dunno, there hasn't been a George in the family for awhile, so I reckon it would be a contender for a boys name. As for a girls, I reckon Elizabeth after Kate & The Queen or possibly a Mary. The Royals seem to use more traditional family names.

When was the cake and reception dress on i missed it :(

When was the cake and reception dress on i missed it :(

One cake is here (the official one).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-requested-8-tiers-decorated-900-flowers.html

And this is the unofficial one (William's choice).

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royal...urite-chocolate-biscuit-cake-115875-23095851/

I think the reception dress might be on the BBC news now (or in a minute).

am I the only one who noticed the ring? didn't seem to fit, he had to screw it on! & she is absolutely tiny! :shock:

am I the only one who noticed the ring? didn't seem to fit, he had to screw it on! & she is absolutely tiny! :shock:

No, I noticed, and they made a big thing of it on the news just now.

Her hands were probably too warm and her fingers swelled up a bit in the heat.

I'm glad to find out I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a loose horse run off past their carriage during the journey back to Buckingham Palace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381940/ROYAL-WEDDING-Runaway-horse-Whitehall.html

Dunno, there hasn't been a George in the family for awhile, so I reckon it would be a contender for a boys name. As for a girls, I reckon Elizabeth after Kate & The Queen or possibly a Mary. The Royals seem to use more traditional family names.

That's what I was thinking too. Forgot about George though. But I thought Charles after his dad, Michael after hers, Philip after Prince Philip and Henry after Harry. I think her brother is James and Prince Edward has a son named James so I didn't know if they would use it or not and I didn't put it in.

Alice is a Royal name, I think she was one of Queen Victoria's children, Elizabeth obviously after the Queen, Queen Mother and Kate, Diana I forgot but that ought to be a given really and Victoria after Queen Victoria and to make up the numbers because they have to have long names lol.

Kates wayyyy to skinny :( especially in her reception dress you can see her hip bones jutting out.

That's just her body type. I have a few friends that eat like there's no tomorrow and they can't gain weight to save their lives. My OH is like that as well. I'm quite jealous he can eat practically anything he wants and his abs are still very defined:thumbup:

But she's gotten significantly thinner over the last few months.

i think i would too if i knew 2 billion people world wide would be watching my wedding. i'm sure now that it is all over she will gain some back since she won't be so anxious.

Kates dress was almost identical to my mums 30 years ago :lol:
I loved her sisters dress, that with a long train would be a gorgeous wedding dress I think.
I bet their jaws ached by the end of the day.

I'm glad to find out I wasn't hallucinating when I saw a loose horse run off past their carriage during the journey back to Buckingham Palace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381940/ROYAL-WEDDING-Runaway-horse-Whitehall.html

I noticed it too but when no one on TV mentioned it, I thought I was seeing things!

What bride hasn't lost a tonne of weight up to the big day though? (except me but I only had 2 weeks notice!).

I haven't been online since yesterday but holy crap - beautiful. I loved the dress. It was MY dress if I ever was to have a big wedding! I was right on the money with my guess too. I thought her makeup was a bit too heavy in the church but once they got outside, it was fine, so maybe just the lighting or heavy enough for photos/too heavy for TV?

And pippa's dress was absolutely stunning. She played the sexy bridesmaid down to a tee, and she knew it too.

I thought she looked stunning!! If I look half as good on my wedding day my OH would be one happy man!

I think names they may use are Alexandra, Elizabeth with Diana as a middle name and maybe James or George.

Not Camilla LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->