Comments on the Royal Wedding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...m-leave-Clarence-House-wedding-reception.html

someone actually managed to lip read stuff they said

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110429/ap_on_en_ot/eu_britain_royal_wedding_lipreader_1

It's not on tv that I know of. I found it on the daily mail's online website.

thats lush I want <3

she needs a good sandwich mind, she's well skinny!!

xxx

Yeah I heard she did some special diet? :shrug: She certainly didn't need to lose any weight!

lol moving so fast! the dresses are both lovely and they look so happy :)

Loved the lip reading article. :rofl: @ the Queen saying she wanted them to take the smaller carriage! :rofl:

I leave work in 18 minutes. I can't wait to go home and watch the whole thing! :happydance: It's all I've been able to think about all day! And I kept googling the newspapers so I could get updates. :lol:

Did you see her reception gown? That's beautiful too. Simple but elegant.

Just saw her reception gown, it's absolutely lovely

I bet that girl's head is just spinning. She's royalty now, not just a commoner anymore. That'd be a lot to take in for anyone:cloud9:

I bet that girl's head is just spinning. She's royalty now, not just a commoner anymore. That'd be a lot to take in for anyone:cloud9:

Absolutely! I can't even imagine how overwhelmed she must feel!! I think I'd just be saying over and over to myself, "Duchess of Cambridge, I'm royalty, I'm Duchess of Cambridge!" Simply because I wouldn't be able to quite believe it all!! It must seem like an absolute dream!!

Absolutely! I can't even imagine how overwhelmed she must feel!! I think I'd just be saying over and over to myself, "Duchess of Cambridge, I'm royalty, I'm Duchess of Cambridge!" Simply because I wouldn't be able to quite believe it all!! It must seem like an absolute dream!!

It seems like the Disney movies I used to watch. It's a little girl's dream to become a princess, so she's representing so many people around the world right now:happydance:

She must be so EXHAUSTED by now!! Who knows how early she had to get up! I've been up since 5 am and all I've done is sit at my office desk and I'm about ready to pass out. :rofl:

She'll be running on pure adrenaline!

Just caught up on the thread. DH put the repeat on and then cleared off up to bed but I can't stop watching it again now lol.

Just seen the pictures of the cakes, loved the chocolate biscuit one!

I think they will wait until next year to try for a baby and if they have a boy they will call him Charles Michael Phillip Henry and a girl will be Alice Elizabeth Victoria.

I do think William has a lot of Prince Charles about him now but still with a look of his uncle, Earl Spencer. Harry looks more like Earl Spencer now though. I didn't think that Diana was especially beautiful, she had access to people who could make the most of her looks, including clever photographers, and she had a very good figure. But I don't think she was as beautiful as the media always made out she was, especially with her nose and chin being so big, and I think Kate is much more a natural and true beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->