• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Comparing my tests

C

charlie_lael

HI ladies! Just an update on my testing. I haven't tested again yet, but I have taken pictures of yesterdays test with fmu and it looks completely pink now! Do you think this is an evap? Are evaps even pink?

Also. I compared it to my BFN of that evening to see if the evap/ indent lines looked the same and they don't! My evening test is completely gray and colourless and my fmu test is totally pink! :) What do you think?
Has anyone had a test like this and ended up with a darker bfp later?

I'm trying to not run to the store and buy more tests until I'm convinced I'm not nuts. Lol.

Attachments

• DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00442.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 28
I would say go get some more tests little lady!!!! lol That looks like a nice line to me, and with my indents and evaps, I had to really tweak them to get them to show up in a pic, that line seems pretty obvious!! GL!!! Waiting to see another test!! :)

Just another picture. :flower:

Attachments

• DSC00443.jpg
    DSC00443.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 16
Omg I REALLY think you have a bfp! Please test again lol

Thanks! I want to run to the store reaaaal bad right now, but my hubby has the car. :rofl: WHYYYYYYYY!?!

lol thats the way it ALWAYS goes!!!! How long do you have to wait for him to get back??

Probably about 45 minutes. :wacko: Ofcourse, he can't know I'm getting more tests. He'll think I'm nuts. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"