Comparison tests. Please read...

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
As some of you know, back in December I got my bfp which unfortunately ended in a mc at 11+6. I compared the test from December and the test that shows this months bfp. There’s quite a difference I think. What do you think?

The first test from December was a day late and the first test this time was at 9dpo. Looking back I think the telltale signs were possibly in the test but wouldn’t like to speculate.

What do you all think?

B3CAA154-462C-4B0B-BC36-BACCC3DF7A26.jpeg 87B2DDF6-1666-4426-B447-8ECD0A16D636.jpeg

Congrats on your pregnancy! And I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine how hard it must’ve have been to lose a baby at 11+6. :hugs:

To be completely honest I think with a loss that late the darkness of the tests wouldn’t really matter in terms of a successful pregnancy. If you had had a chemical or very early miscarriage, then it’s possible. However it’s most likely you unfortunately lost your LO because of genetic abnormalities, and your HCG could have been completely normal regardless of that. Also those IC’s take so long to darken, mine never got super dark until 18-20dpo. It would just suck to have extra anxiety if when you are one day late your test looks the same as your December test as it is possible. My IC’s looked like that at 1 day late too!

I don’t mean to sound negative at all as I’m sure you are looking for reassurance! But you have a great line for 9dpo and there is no reason to think you will have anything other than a beautiful healthy baby in 9 months. Big big hugs and a H&H 9 months to you!! :hugs:

I think your 9dpo line looks awesome and I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope this is your take home baby!

Thank you ladies. I took this frer this morning and almost died of shock at its sheer depth! Only 15dpo now today!!!!

I hope this is our take home baby too. I couldn’t imagine suffering multiple losses like some ladies do. How heartbreaking...

656DB5EA-81ED-4D17-9156-C88B136D93F7.jpeg

Looks just like my frer hon at 14dpo. My IC tests took ages to get dark but my frer was booming.
Great progression sweety. Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->