Complete and Utter Failure as a mother

BTW CAitlins always been on the line never over. Slowly puts on weight I've never had such treatment. Crikey whos your HV btw?!

Ignorant cow! Don't mind people like that, they're just rubbish. If you don't mind me asking, how old is your LO?

BTW CAitlins always been on the line never over. Slowly puts on weight I've never had such treatment. Crikey whos your HV btw?!

shes called Carol Lloyd, i go to see her at the baby clinic at our surgery in Rhyl. shes the only one there and there isnt another baby clinic around. id have to swap drs and travel further :(

i think its because Ffion is so active personally, she can shimmy across the floor on her back, she can roll over and is always kicking and waving her arms around

Stupid bitch, that makes me so angry she belittled you so much and made you feel like a bad mom, BITCH !!!!! I am so sorry you had to go through this hun, it should NOT have happened I know HV can be nasty but this is well over board. You LO looks fine to me in your siggy. I would change HV.

Jo hit the nail on the head.

Just ignore the stupid fucking bitch - sorry but some of these "professionals" piss me right off LOL.

Silly cow! you're doing great, don't worry. :)

i think its because Ffion is so active personally, she can shimmy across the floor on her back, she can roll over and is always kicking and waving her arms around

That's exactly what Sam has always been like...won't sit still for a second unless he's feeding so I'm sure he must burn off so many calories! x

What is the point of the HV's? I only hear you ladies complain about them. Do you have to go to these appointments?

Health visitors in general do a wonderful job, are there if you need them and support you along the way. Without them mums would be at the docs all the time asking questions.

You do get the odd one or two though, unfortunate as it is you find them in every profession.

Dont take it to heart hun :hugs:

i got repremanded by my HV and told to start her on 2 meals a day straight away. she basically called me thick for not realising that ffion wasnt gaining weight and that i should have started her on solids ages ago.

Ffion is only about 3 or 4 months old though, inst she?

wheres the logic?

Honey, your hv had no right making you feel that way, your a fantastic mummy and don't you forget it!

Shocked!! Just caught this thread! I am no expert but i would seek a second opinion from my gp if someone told me to start weaning already! like said above, it makes no sense at all!

Silly woman! [edit - her not you!] :hugs: Gutted she made you feel so bad! Go with your gut instincts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->