Completely fed up

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
I just want to cry. I feel sick all day, then bloating all evening/night! I'm so tired but husband is on nights so have to deal with 4 year old until he goes to sleep. Just can't function right now.

I feel so bad for feeling so bad if that makes sense. This is what I wanted and I'm so over the moon that I am pregnant but I just want to be human again. I don't know how I'm actually even getting through each day lol

Yes! I feel the same way. I am absolutely miserable all day every single day. I wanted another baby so badly and of course I know it'll be worth it but I feel like I can't do this Much longer. My husband has been extremely helpful, but he is also on nights so evenings and mornings are all on me. Its so hard to get myself ready early on the morning let alone another little person! Really hoping for some relief soon. I was sick until 18-20ish weeks with my son and I'm praying that's not the case this time.

I feel ya!

Husband is on shift here too, lots of nights and today 1pm-10pm, kids are at kindergarten 8.30-2pm and I work from 9-1... So I don't get any time off whereas he gets loads...like today in the morning. I don't even want to complain but I am so exhausted! Time for the second trimester me thinks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->