Completely Off Topic-Eastenders fans

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
Just read a spoiler story about Ronnie & Kats babies, looks like it's gonna be a HUGE storyline! Can't wait they haven't had many good ones this year :coffee:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...nfirms-tragic-baby-plot.html#article_continue

:wacko:
I thought perhaps it was going to be a switched at birth thing....:haha:
I know it is good in a way that soaps do tackle things like rape / drugs / death etc etc BUT how much can be crammed into one character?
She has lost one baby, had her daughter taken away and adopted only to die and now this??
Eastenders taking it a bit far IMO.....

It's never straight forward or happy in eastenders is it?? The unluckiest square ever, why anyone would live there I don't know. In the past year Stacey was raped, Archie was killed, bradley fell off the roof and died, jack got shot (and has made a miraculous recovery going from being paralysed to running in a few short weeks) phil got hooked on heroin, the pub blew up, Billy drank himself to death, and now this! Jesus!

what a storyline, not sure I will be able to watch it tho anything to do with babies dying upsets me :-(

Hmmm... I don't watch soaps anymore but know the characters etc. Sounds interesting...

But even after only seeing my baby once... I'd never have been able to confuse him for anothr baby. If the next day I'd woken to a new baby next to me at hospital I'd have known and that story makes it seem they've each had at least a little time with their babies before this happens... so it just doesn't seem believeable to me.

But then when are soaps ever believeable lol x

Oh no!!

I used to love Eastenders but now its all sad and horrible!! What a story! :flower:

thanks for posting this - I think im going to avoid the programm when the storyline starts

omg im gonna avoid it when this comes on im all for awareness for cot death and do praise them for doing that but switching babies its really extreme!

I guess it does happen when a mum is that desperate, they did a baby snatching on hollyoaks recenty where the mum had failed ivf and she got really desperate, i can understand it in a way as the feeling of wanting a baby can be very overwhelming (obviously not something I would do im just saying !!)

I stopped watcing Eastenders cos i got sick of everything bad that happens, happens to Ronnie. It just got boring and predictable. Like she finally realised Danielle was her daughter, oh, no she dies. She gets pregnant, no she loses it, now this, she has a baby, it dies. They've taken it to far with her me thinks.

OMG - I just cant watch anything like that anymore couldnt even watch the Little House!

I stopped watcing Eastenders cos i got sick of everything bad that happens, happens to Ronnie. It just got boring and predictable. Like she finally realised Danielle was her daughter, oh, no she dies. She gets pregnant, no she loses it, now this, she has a baby, it dies. They've taken it to far with her me thinks.

yeah its a bit much isn' it, some happiness would be good eh !

wow!! cant wait looks like its gunna be a goodun :) x

Wow! That will be a tear jerker!!! Poor Ronnie! It's good though that Eastenders are raising awareness of cot death.
On mew year aswell! Can ways rely on eastenders for happy plot lines over Christmas/new yr lol!

And what is with the Carol Jackson and billys Mate storyline?? What's that all about??

I think there may be a few tears in this house with that storyline going on! I was never much of a sobber pre Rebecca - now the floodgates open with every new storyline that involves a baby - happy or sad! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->