Completely Surprised! BFP after 7 months and a 4 day bleed!

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Hey all! I can't believe I am positing here again. We have been trying for #4 for 7 months now and I finally got my BFP. I think I am somewhere between 17 and 19 DPO but really have no idea. I also bled from 1/17 to 1/20 with a few episodes of heavy bleeding so thought AF was here. Was feeling very sick and tired today so figured what the heck and grabbed two dollar store tests while I was there. I wasn't expecting to see anything but as soon as the urine started across the strip a line popped up clear as day. At first I thought it was just a dye run but it stayed there and got darker! So excited but waiting to tell DH after getting a positive digi!

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 57
So exciting! Congratulations!!
Was the timing that you bled close to when AF should have shown?

Thank you! Yes, I was due AF on the 18th or 19th and I started bleeding on the 17th so just figured it was AF. Still not sure if it was AF or just heavy IB.

Took another test with FMU and it is so faint I thought it was BFN at first. :( I don't know what to think.. Is this ok? Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 47
Just seen u got a bfp country! Hope that line gets darker for u, anymore tests? X

Yes unfortunately the line has not gotten any darker, it is still very faint. Not real sure what is going on. It was a nice BFP on Saturday and then by yesterday the line was barely visible. I have a Drs appointment on Thursday to see what was going on.

Hope it's good news for u, I'm still tryijg with no success lol x

Yes unfortunately the line has not gotten any darker, it is still very faint. Not real sure what is going on. It was a nice BFP on Saturday and then by yesterday the line was barely visible. I have a Drs appointment on Thursday to see what was going on.

I've been exactly where you and unfortunately for me it was a chemical with enough hcg for a test to show up for even a week after bleeding. Hoping it's not for you (((hugs)))

Good luck for your appointment hun. Got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I am really hoping for some good news tomorrow. I am feeling some major symptoms. I started school today and I was falling asleep by noon after just starting at 1030! lol Still having lots of cramps, not bad cramps just annoying. I have also had a bad headache all day I can't seem to get rid of.. also, something new. My BBs are very sore near my underarms.. hoping the symptoms actually mean something..

Thanks ladies. I am really hoping for some good news tomorrow. I am feeling some major symptoms. I started school today and I was falling asleep by noon after just starting at 1030! lol Still having lots of cramps, not bad cramps just annoying. I have also had a bad headache all day I can't seem to get rid of.. also, something new. My BBs are very sore near my underarms.. hoping the symptoms actually mean something..

Really great signs! Hoping for a good update later!

Saw the doc and they did a urine test that the nurse said was negative but she threw it away after about 2 minutes so not sure I trust that. Sat down and talked to dr and told her what was going on and they are going to draw blood to do a beta but also are going to do an FSH to see if my hormones are just all out of whack.

Did you get your beta results? Hope you're doing ok <3

No, I won't get my results till Monday now, hopefully. I am doing ok, got my flu shot Thursday and now I am so stuffed up I can't breath. It always seems to make me sick. I woke up this morning at 830 after going to bed at 830 last night and I am still sleepy. Also awesomely constipated lol I sure hope I get good results otherwise there is something else seriously wrong with me!

No, I won't get my results till Monday now, hopefully. I am doing ok, got my flu shot Thursday and now I am so stuffed up I can't breath. It always seems to make me sick. I woke up this morning at 830 after going to bed at 830 last night and I am still sleepy. Also awesomely constipated lol I sure hope I get good results otherwise there is something else seriously wrong with me!

fatigue and constipation are always a big signs for me too.Hoping the weekend goes quick for you....hang in there!:hugs:

Hoping my results come in early tomorrow morning I have all my fingers and toes crossed for good numbers!

Have you taken any other tests in the meantime? Thinking of you!

I am actually at Walmart buying some tests now! I couldn't wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->