Conceive plus lube

Mrs Pidgey

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering has anyone else tried this?
I'm wondering whether to buy it or not since me and my husband have been trying for a year and a half now and there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong with us from all the tests we've had done.
:hugs:

I used Preseed for the last 6+ cycles, and this cycle (our 10th) we just switched over to Conceive Plus.

Considering they are pretty much the same thing, they are not some miracle worker for us. But I don't get any EWCM so I think it's necessary for me to use them to aid the swimmers.

I prefer the Conceive Plus because you can buy it with pre-filled applicators.

I used it with my first and, after 8 months TTC I fell pregnant straight away. It could have been coincidence though I guess. I say go for it!

I do have to say I rate concieve plus. I didnt "try" for very long I apreciate this, but after 3 unsuccessful cycles, I used CP on the 4th, and fell pregnant. When I chose to TTC my second child, I used CP right from the start, and got pregant first month. So I do have to say I rate it! even though I cant "prove" it was the reason.

:hugs: Thanx everyone, i think i will give it a go. I'll do anything at this point and it can't hurt to try! *fingers crossed*

I conceived first cycles of using preseed, first after 5 years second time used it straight away & conceived. Good luck

I've ordered some conceive plus now. We're tryin not to get our hopes up and know its not a miracle thing but every little helps at the moment

got my daughter using conceive plus after 3 unsuccessful cycles :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->