conception date

momnneed

Reaction score
Ok so my question is I had sex with a one night stand on July 15 then got back with my boyfriend. On nov 3 I had a vaginal ultrasound done saying I was 14 weeks and 2 days. My doctor said my conception date is Aug 9 or 10. Iam not proud of the one night stand and have been worried that some how he is the father. Even when my doctor has said there is no way he could be. Am I stressing over nothing? Please any help would be appreciated.

I'd say your doc is right honey, from my calculations you'd be a month further along with one night guy. I'm pretty sure the dates wouldn't be that far off.
Does your boyfriend know? I think it's a good idea to mention it sooner rather than later, to help your relationship. Especially if you weren't together when the hookup happened there's no reason not to get that off your chest.
Good luck! !

To further ease your mind; do you know the date of your last period? If conception was 8 or 9 then you would've had a period around July 25th?

Your dr is right...ovulation happens usually two weeks AFTER the start of af. The first day of af is cycle day 1...ovulation happens around cycle day 14 if you are normally regular. So if you had sx on july 15, then there is no way this baby was a result of then. Especially if you had your af around then. Conception only occurs at the time of ovulation not before or after. Your egg is only viable for about 24hrs. So you have no need to worry hun :)

Ok so my question is I had sex with a one night stand on July 15 then got back with my boyfriend. On nov 3 I had a vaginal ultrasound done saying I was 14 weeks and 2 days. My doctor said my conception date is Aug 9 or 10. Iam not proud of the one night stand and have been worried that some how he is the father. Even when my doctor has said there is no way he could be. Am I stressing over nothing? Please any help would be appreciated.

It's extremely unlikely a baby would be measuring 4 weeks behind, especially in first trimester. The things that would cause that huge amount of development lag would kill the baby.

Think hard about those days, you would have had a period in between the two dates.

I personally would not tell my boyfriend if I was legitimately broken up with him at the time. Chances are he may have slept with someone too.

Thank you all and yes I had a period mine usually start on the 25 or 26 at the latest

Yup, if you had a period on the 25th or 26th, definitely not the one night stand :hugs: Hope you're able to find some peace with that with that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->