Conception reading come true?

i've had a few too many from the prediction ladies (or as my husband affectionately calls them; the bag ladies)! i got my BFP in august, from a cycle that started july. here's what they said:

cheri says june

anne-marie says soon

sandra says june/july

brooke says july/august

gail says august

jenny says november/december

they all said girls. i'm only 5 wks but i knooooow it's a girl!

just ordered mine from Sandra.. so will see!

both mine said conception in october, jenny and someone i cant remember, we will see, im 1dpo now :winkwink:

I'm embarrassed to say I just ordered from Gail. :blush: It just seemed like a fun & silly thing to do. :dohh:

Gail said for me I'll conceive in Dec and test in Jan.

It was all very weird, she listed quite a few things that are true for me.

She reckon's another girl!

So we'll see!

Gail said November/December 2010 conception & girl. Also May 2012 conception with another girl, and then August 2015 conception with (finally!) a boy. :wacko:

So, just some silly fun but somehow it really did make me feel more relaxed. I'd say it was worth the $11 USD (yep, the exchange rate really is that bad right now, apparently) in entertainment value alone. :thumbup:

Gail said November/December 2010 conception & girl. Also May 2012 conception with another girl, and then August 2015 conception with (finally!) a boy. :wacko:

So, just some silly fun but somehow it really did make me feel more relaxed. I'd say it was worth the $11 USD (yep, the exchange rate really is that bad right now, apparently) in entertainment value alone. :thumbup:

When did you request the reading from Gail? Yesterday?

hya everyone, where do you find these people who do the predictions??

:dust:

Hi ladies :) Here are mine......

1st reading was from Gail - Clear November Conception, Healthy Baby Boy Born 2011 :blue: (Also 2 further conceptions December 2012 :pink: and April 2014 :pink: both Girls)

2nd reading was from Jenny Renny - BFP in November from Cycle which begins in October, Baby Boy Born July 2011 :blue: (specific reference to 19th &25th)

3rd reading was from Cheri22 - October (either conceive / BFP / birth month), Baby Boy :blue: ( Also March (either conceive / BFP / birth month), Baby Girl :pink:

4th reading was from Psychic Star - November 2010 Conception, Baby Girl :pink: (Also July 2013 Conception, Baby Boy :blue:

5th reading was from Ruby - November (either conceive / BFP / birth month), Baby Boy :blue: (Also May (either conceive / BFP / birth month) Baby Boy :blue:

If I'm honest, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Psychic Star's reading :) I'd love a little girl followed by a little boy :)

When did you request the reading from Gail? Yesterday?

Sorry, I just saw this. I requested it October 13th and received it October 14th. :thumbup:

oooh just requested a reading with Sandra, i cant wait to see what she says........il keep you posted!! :) xx

Update for me..I posted back in July about my Gail reading....

Gail says November 2011 - still possible

Sandra had said September- had a miscarriage but asked again and she has more recently said that she feels it will definitely be by the end of this year

Amber the baby psychic has yet to give me my reading will update here when she does...

Do you ladies have links for these pages? I had a Jenny one a while back (in March I believe) and she said conception this December....I'm curious to see what the others say...at this point, we've been trying for a year and I'm starting to get a little discouraged....thank you :)

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/# Sandra
https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/3/store.htm Gail

Not sure Ambers as I cant seem to find it now (thought I had it bookmarked)

I just ordered one from Sandra. I'll keep ya posted when I receive it

Hey ladies.... So 5 readers predict oct conception and bfp. I test next week wednesday. Af was due today but all i did was spot a lil pink when i wiped, but that was it. So Im thinking they were all right. I will keep you guys posted for sure. Keep you fx'd for me please.

@Gemie!!!!---------Its been soooo long! I cant believe ur already 15wks! Im so happy for you!! Hopefully I can join you over in the pregnancy forums! Hope all is Well

I had a reading from a psychic I found on ebay. She said I will conceive a boy in late winter. January or Feb!!! :)

I got my Sandra reading back yesterday and it said I would conceive in next 8 weeks, born in August and it would be a girl. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it'll come true!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->