Concerned and sad! Cervix openning

chin up hun

my little girl was born at 26 + 2 she's 6 weeks old now and still fighting :) still a way to go til we're home but she's here :) x

Juno was 26 plus 4 when she was born and she's doing brilliantly now. Stay positive! X

At 22 weeks i had 0.7mm of cervix shut the rest was funnelling, they gave me progestrone pessaries but too late for stitch. by 25 weeks my cervix was open and then 26 wks my waters broke. I think 3.2cm is actually normal myself and should be fine,

It s such a worrying time, i know, but if your baby is born early there is so much they can do. I wish you all the best xxx

Ah hon,

How scary, I really hope bubba stays put for a little while longer.

Wishing you lots of luck. Xx

Well my cervix length is 2.5cm, I am 3cm dilated and 50% enffaced! We are in the hospital since Wednesday! We had 2 shots of steroids, magnesium and antibiotic! Right now we are doing great, I've had no contractions at all and baby looks good!!! Doctor said we are going to be in the hospital for a longgg time... I am so happy my baby is still inside my belly and I hope she stays in as much as possible! Thank you so much girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->