Concerned supervisor

luvofamom

Reaction score
For all appointments my supervisor likes for us to put it on her calendar. Well my appointment yesterday was on her calendar and then I have my 1st scan in 2 weeks and put that on her calendar. She emails me and says she's not trying to be nosy but she just wondering if everything is ok. I told her yes I just have to go for a few testing each month. I'm not ready to tell her until about over 12 weeks or start showing lol.

She is being very nosy! Its non of her buisiness until you decide to tell her!

She's very nosy in nature as well but I guess because I talk to her a lot about my personal life. However I stop talking to about my personal life on 10 Jan when I went to my grandfather funeral. I'm a contractor so she's my government supervisor and has no say so over my leave. Anyway my contract company gives you 3 bereavement days and I told her that I will not be in for 3 days because my grandfather died. Her response was "prove it," and then said the only reason she asked was because I never bought him up before. I dont bring much up with her but just becaus I share some stuff with her she believes I talk to her about everything. Every since that day, it's been business and business only. The only person I really have to tell is my contract supervisor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->