Concert in aid of The Baby Loss Awareness Campaign

Hey! I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it tonight. Doctor forced bed rest on me so I had to follow orders. I hope that everything went perfectly and me and my fiance were thinking of you all xxx

The whole evening was amazing and went really really well! Thank you all for all your support and help (Kota, Borntobemum, Chilli...) It was lovely meeting you.

Here are some photos of the event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55453304@N00/sets/72157622472789155/detail/

Well done Jessica, you dont all the Angel Babies out there proud, and eveyone here on BNB.

It was great to meet you, Chillie and Kota....

xxxx

Peach picture's are fab, so proud of you honey :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ps keep watching for the white feathers.

the photographs are gorgeous you should be so proud of yourself! im just sorry i couldnt make it x

The photos are brilliant, yes you should be very proud :)

Photos look fantastic Peach!! You should be really proud of yourself! was a fantastic night and I'm so glad I was able to go!!
Was lovely to meet you, Chilli and Born2bamum!!

Thank you ladies! I'm very happy with how the event went. I think it will definitely be happening next year!

I have started a blog at : https://www.babyloss.wordpress.com I'm going to post bits from the concert on there as well as links to websites, charities and organisations and updates on my ttc journey. I'm not leaving you all, just doing this blog too!

Love and :hugs: to you all

peaches, i have just come back after being away just wanted to say what a wonderful job you have done. I have loooked at blog and found some interesting information so thanks for that to. I was unable to come this year but would definately come next year xx

Hey Coco, thank you. Glad you found some of the stuff on my blog useful. If you'd like to contribute or make any suggestions for articles let me know! I'll keep you all posted on next years concert which we hope will be bigger and better! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->