Condom came off inside me!!! O.o

wlovew

Reaction score
I had an ex over last night and we ended up in bed... We used a condom and when he finished and pulled out he went to take the condom off...but there was no condom!! We switched positions a few times so I thought maybe it came off??? Flipped on the lights...no condom anywhere... HOLY $&*%!! I realized while standing up that he ejaculated inside me because it was dripping out. Sorry, ladies...I am famous amongst my pals for my TMI...haha... Anyway, we're all grown women and can handle it, right? So we realized the condom did not serve its purpose and that it must still be inside me. I tried to reach for it to no avail so he tried and said he couldn't find it either!!! At this point I was almost in tears because I didn't want to go to the ER for this!!!!! I told him to shove his whole hand up there if he had to, GET IT OUT!!! After some really uncomfortable reaches, he got it. It was totally empty. Then it set in for him that he just quite possibly could have knocked me up. I was fine with that part of it, haha! I want a baby right now. But him, not so much. And I don't particularly want HIS baby. But I'm not having an abortion if it was to happen, and I'm not taking the morning after pill and F'ing up my cycle right now in the midst of trying to conceive!!!! I wasn't going to try this month because of my vacation (which I am currently on right now!! Today is first day!), but since this happened I guess I am lol. So what would my chances be? I mean, a lot of it dripped out. He also pulled a lot out when he got the condom. This is disgusting but I have to share - when he pulled the condom out it was empty but all surrounded by tons of what looked like EWCM, he had it between his two fingers and spread them apart and it was like a sheet of plastic wrap between his fingers, like you could blow a bubble through that stuff hahaahaa....but in seriousness, was that semen or was that my EWCM? I didn't think semen was that stretchy???? I doubt much was left for me to get pregnant tho. I haven't ovulated yet, today is CD 14 and I had a positive OPK this morning. My chart looks crazy this month. I LOVE his family they are amazing people. I would love to have more family love for my child other than just mine! Please don't judge me or tell me how wrong this is, it's not like I planned it. I don't care if he likes it or not, sh!t happens, honey. We're in our mid-30s and we can handle this. Bottom line, it is what it is! It would be amazing if it worked this month. Last 3 months with the donor have failed :cry:

If you got a +OPK today then it is perfect timing for baby making. The dripping that you feel coming out is not the sperm, they stay in there. So it looks like you are in your TWW and there could be a little one coming.

Congrats, after all your waiting, this may be your time! Go get the HPT!!!

Yeah, the sperm start swimming up like crazy the second they get in there. The semen, which is what drips back out, mostly just helps them get propelled in there in the first place. Looks like you've got as good a chance as any well-timed month! Good luck!

Not to put it to blunt but

1) the condom was still inside you, it sounds like it was a long way up so could have blocked the entrance to your cervix
2) Condoms are covered in spermicide.

The chances of getting pregnant are very very slim.

Most condoms dont have spermicide on them anymore, something to do with chemicals involved, I think there is a chance you may be pregnant x Good luck for the outcome you want x

I'm not much help, but wanted to just say I hope you get the outcome you want.

Not to put it to blunt but

1) the condom was still inside you, it sounds like it was a long way up so could have blocked the entrance to your cervix
2) Condoms are covered in spermicide.

The chances of getting pregnant are very very slim.

Thank you for your input but you are incorrect about condoms being covered in spermicide, they only will be if you purchase those kind! But it very well could have covered my cervix and pulled all the juice out with it, buuuut when I tried to get it out I did not feel it anywhere around my cervix. We shall see!

Not really bankin on it this month but if it happens I will be happy! If it doesn't then it simply wasn't meant to be!! Goodbye 2014!!!

Well I admit that's the first I have ever heard of them not having spermicide on them.

Whether it was around your cervix or not the chances are much of the sperm got caught on the Condom. Either way, good luck.

Well I admit that's the first I have ever heard of them not having spermicide on them.

Whether it was around your cervix or not the chances are much of the sperm got caught on the Condom. Either way, good luck.

Depending on where the condom was crammed prior to the spermies arriving, I definitely agree. That's why I posted here, for others' thoughts. What's meant to be shall be! (or not lol):winkwink:

Well, it happened. I am pregnant!!!!!!! :bfp: after :bfp: this morning. 4 days before my period is even due. Wow!!

Oh my goodness fantastic news! Really happy for you, some things are just meant to be :)
wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->