condoms

babytalk

Reaction score
do anyone else find they hurt you and u cannot use them?
we tried it once but i went dry as it put me off the thought of a condom inbetween us and it really didnt turn me on.
he had to take it off straight away even when we thought we'd try 1 more time and i was abit wet :S

sorry for the detail.. but does anyone else experience or have experienced condoms hurting?

were not bothered about using them as ive been on the pill, and just come off so weve been having unprotected sex for over a year now. & both of us lost our V to eachother so we knew we was fine with that. :)

we don't use them either... my OH's brother told him they suck, therefore my OH hasn't ever used one, but we were eachothers firsts and onlys as well, so its not a concern

I've always hated them and found them a bit useless, which is unfortunate, because I'm not keen on the idea of going back on the pill after giving birth... They split so often, and a couple of times came off and got lost inside me (sorry tmi) which was not a pleasant or dignified experience trying to get it out! They wrinkle up and chafe, and they feel rubbery inside you like a vibrator and not a real person too (tmi again). Mainly though I've always just considered them really unreliable.

I think condoms are alright if you know which brand to buy. Trojans ultra-thins are best, and anything Durex usually works awesome. The regular thick disgusting ones never were thrilling. You also want to make sure that the female end of it is nice and ready. If not, that's how all the problems can start. I've never had one slip off inside of me, but I think it depends on how its been put on. I hope that helps. There is a faq in the teen pregnancy section on how to put a rubber on.

I have to say i dont like them but we have never had a problem with them and never had one split on us/come off either. My friend however did get one that came off inside of her and had to go to the hospital to get it taken out which was very embaressing for her!! I do find however that they ruin the moment and are a bit of a passion killer for me. Also i find that when we havnt used them i enjoy sex a lot more! At the moment though we have no choice but to use them as i am no longer on BCP. Cant wait till we can throw them all out!!

We couldnt get on with them at all

now I have the implant we use them all the time and love them..go figure!! We have been using pasante, lots of lubes etc.. try different brands..durex ...i find hideous and leave me in agony

maybe try some laex free??

I have only every had 2 come off and go MIA. I never had one split though but im a bit of a comdom snob and will only get durex. The ones they give you at the family planning are horrible .

You need to get the ones that are lubricated on the girls side as they can make you a bit dry. You can also have some fun with them. Id recomend the pleasure max :thumbup: and the featherlight ones.

We can't stand condoms! So much so that we are going to look into natural family planning.

Nope we don't use them, don't like them at all! It's a lot better being on the pill haha. I find having to stop everything to put a rubber on is a bit of a passion killer :p
If they're hurting you try using a different brand, experiment a bit til you find one that's good for both of you! x

Could you be allergic to latex?

I've only ever used Durex and had no problems with them. Only one split and none have ever gone "missing".

I prefer not to use them tbh but they've never hurt or gave us any problems etc.

I had the same problem with them, they made me very sore, we have been together so long and I have been on contraception since we starting sleeping together, plus I was V when we met and he only had i girlfriend, he got himself checked before we slept together. In the end we found it better without 1 and have never looked back. Plus he finds them really uncomfortable as we have to by xl as they are always tight and he struggles to clmiax (sorry for tmi) with them on.

We had to resort to them after having LO before I got implant again, but I'm not a big fan, but they work or some and not for others :)

OMG i like the "idea" of condoms but they really suck...like i had one come off inside me too nd it felt so weird nd he was all "oops"..just an awkward moment u know? haha so yea. condoms are a definate no.

I hate condoms, but have to use them. They make me sore, it is actually still painful for me to dtd because of them :(

they're horrible arent they!! We cant stand them! xxx

I have only every had 2 come off and go MIA. I never had one split though but im a bit of a comdom snob and will only get durex. The ones they give you at the family planning are horrible .

You need to get the ones that are lubricated on the girls side as they can make you a bit dry. You can also have some fun with them. Id recomend the pleasure max :thumbup: and the featherlight ones.

Family planning give us Durex... :wacko: Even had featherlites once lol

i actually have a fear of them...i think its the whole squelchy noise they make n they sliminess off them...they look an feeling disgusting i physically cannot touch them...though im on the OH will stop half way through sex ( i mean literally well be doing "it" and hell pull out) to put one on...its really irritating :|

Hate condoms. OH is really bad about making sure he has one when we need it. like LAST NIGHT. Ugh. We don't ever use them unless I'm just coming off af and still spotting. Or if I've messed up my pill. Otherwise.. we used pull out for...8 or 9 months and were fine with that.

We did have one break. It kind of just popped... he kept going then accidently slipped out (TMI)... lol.. and was like.. HEY where's the condom?? lol.

But we've never had an issue with them being painful.

I hate them too. We only used them for a little while when we first started sleeping together but I just didn't get on with them at all. They were quite sore for me too, I found they kind of absorb your wetness:blush: (sorry!). Also hate the smell and feel of them:growlmad:

the smell!!thats what makes me scared of them...the look feel and smell!!thanks strawberries:)

We don't use them as OH doesnt like them, but actually we only have billy boy and durey ones here in the shops. With a badge for official safety too xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->