condoms

They don't hurt per se but I tend to experience discomfort with sex anyway and I think condoms make it worse. We've just been using the withdrawal method lately.

I have only every had 2 come off and go MIA. I never had one split though but im a bit of a comdom snob and will only get durex. The ones they give you at the family planning are horrible .

You need to get the ones that are lubricated on the girls side as they can make you a bit dry. You can also have some fun with them. Id recomend the pleasure max :thumbup: and the featherlight ones.

Family planning give us Durex... :wacko: Even had featherlites once lol

Our family planning gave us cheep crappy slimey ones

I have found that the latex free durex ones (i think they are called ultima) are a bit better (for him at least!) as they are a bit more flexible and so not so tight (tmi- sorry!)

Family planning here gave us Durex elite ones..nice..but a bit small..

The pasante seem to be more lubricated

before I was literally writhing around in pain after sex with a condom...really is a revelation trying other brands!!..or just lubing up the durex ones

The times where I have used condoms I've not had too many problems. With the guy I lost my virginity to he never once climaxed, which inevitably made me feel useless, but he took hours to climax when he was doing it by hand so I'm not sure if it was the condoms or just him!! With OH we used them for a few months before I went on the pill. Our main problem was the fact that we just kept forgetting them and that they killed the mood a little. We've used them once whilst I've been on the pill and it was incredibly uncomfortable and a little painful for me, even after loads of foreplay, so we won't be using them again. I think before hand I had nothing really to compare sex to and it's so much better now without the barrier! :blush:

Beca :wave:

I HATE HATE HATE them. Unfortunately I have no choice as I cannot use any other forms of contraception. Since having the baby we have had 1 split, 1 come off inside me (luckily it was still hanging out of me enough to just pull it out). Consequently I am now waiting anxiously for my period and I know thats going to just make it later lol. We just don't get on with them cos they are too small unless we buy the XL ones and they are more expensive. Just detest the smell and feel of them. All rubbery and slimy. Gross. Plus it doesn't feel as good lol.

I don't like condoms at all, I find they can be very uncomfortable during sex.. :blush:

Totally puts me off.. I actually had to stop once because all I could smell in the moment of passion was burning rubber.. :rofl:

Unfortnately the only way we can be intimate is with the use of condoms, since I have come off the Pill in July.. The ones that work best are the ultra thin durex ones.. any others I have tried leave me feeling red raw :blush: so no ribbed or anything for me! We haven't had any problems with splitting or missing condoms.. yet! *Touch wood*

Mates do a latex free type, think they're called Skyns. Sooooooooo much better than latex ones. They're a whole different experience, almost like they're not there.

Never had any probs wiv condoms, they r reliable if used properly but oh doesn't like them @ all, unfortunately he is going to hev to put up wiv them until I am ready, I am waiting for my body to get to normal mayb 2 or 3 months!!

I hate them but we have used them for over two and half years now since I came off the pill. Weirdly it is me that hates them and although hubby agrees that of course natural is better it doesnt make that huge a difference to him that he wants me to be taking hormonal contraception.

When we were first together we used them and we had a couple split - most likely because of inexperience with putting them on. In the last 2.5 years though we have only had one Durex one split - and to be fair we
were both more than a little bit tipsy at the time!

We just used the durex featherlight ones...Trojans are also good fun though.

A bit TMI but the best advice really is to make sure that everything is dry before your OH puts the condom on (else it slips off really easily especially in certain positions) and plenty of lube if you even feel the slightest bit dry etc.

Also non latex condoms tend to be bigger and even if you don't have a latex allergy they seem to chaff less. There are quite a few websites that give loads of info on sizes and generally review them!!!!

:flower:

Mates do a latex free type, think they're called Skyns. Sooooooooo much better than latex ones. They're a whole different experience, almost like they're not there.

I was just abotu to post and say these sound good and I'll have to look into getting some - then I remembered we're TTC this month so I wouldn't need them anyway :dohh: :happydance:

OH and I don't use condoms. We did the first few times we had sex (I'd only had one partner before him, and I was OH's first) and eventually we decided to stop using them.

They make my lady bits feel a bit like they're being rubbed raw, even though we always use the lubed ones, and they make me queef! Gosh, I'm so glad I found this forum... I can get out all my tmi moments and not feel ashamed!

Yeah, condoms aren't the pleasantest form of contraception i must say..Well all i can say is have you tried lubing it?..like spitting on it (gross i know but it usually helps)..

Me and OH dont really use them either, we're both protected someway as im on pill as well :D

I have a latex sensitivity so use non latex condoms and they tend to be better i think the durex brand is avanti, they have one downfall they are way more expensive

OH and I don't use condoms and never have, since I'm on BCP. And even if I end up pregnant, it's no the end of the world since we're engaged and everything...

I've never liked condoms. They just feel downright WEIRD and a total turn-off.

not a huge fan myself, think i may be slightly allergic to latex. ultrathin and pleasuremax are best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->