Confession.. it's a boy and I feel guilty :(

I know how you feel. I just found out today that I'm having a boy. I was ok for part of the day, but then spent 2 hours in bed, crying. I know it's hard, but we'll get through it. And all those feelings will go away once our LOs are here.

Aww sorry you are so disappointed! Trust me you will be so happy once he is here and shows some personally. Little boys just love their mommies! And they want to make you laugh and no drama. I never thought I would be saying this as I didn't know how to relate to buys before I had my son. Everything will be OK, thanks God for healthy baby

I pretty much could have written this 2 years or so ago when I found out my second was a boy.

My heart sank a little at the Ultra sound . I'd been saying all along that I didn't mind but really I wanted another girl !

I put on a brave face and told hubby I was cool with it .2 hours later I was cleaning like a mad woman and as hubby was chatting to me about names etc I burst into tears !! He was saying ' it's because we're having a boy isn't it ' but I felt so so guilty !
I soon got used to the idea and I was thinking of all the positives . We also talked through my issues ( my brother was a bit of a nightmare growing up!) and how we can avoid the same issues my mum had .

I know everyone says the same but my god - he is so lovely and affectionate ! I don't know what it is about boys ! He loves me to pieces and always has a cuddle and kiss for his mum.

I feel so blessed to have him - we have a really special bond :)

I hope this helps a little . I'm sure you know that you will be so happy in the end really but I know how it feels when your dealt a hand you didn't expect ... Particularly when your baby isn't here yet and all you can do is think about it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->