confessions of a binge eater...

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
argh.. i hate myself so much! every time i buy any treats in i sit and eat the whole lot all in one go.. its like i just HAVE to.. i cant have it in the cupboards for more than a day after i buy it.

my binge foods are mircowave popcorn (this week buy one get one free from morrisons :blush:) i make it then add extra salt and extra melted butter. and cereal.. i can eat a whole box in 2 days..

so yesterday i went shopping and saw the BOGOF on popcorn and cereal was on offer so i bought both and guess what ive had for breakfast and lunch today? 2 huge bowls of popcorn and 3 bowls of cereal.

ive thrown the rest of the popcorn away (4 bowls worth) coz if i didnt id just eat it tonight...

im trying so hard at WW and im so stupid for buying these things :cry:

Ive been the same with biscuits. Before I was pregnant I was never into sweet things but now I can't stop myself. My tummy has got big again and Im so disgusted with myself :(

Sorry hun :(

xxx

i find myself just walking into the kitchen and looking in the cupboards even when im not hungry!

i could eat 3 or 4 double deckers a packet of biscuits crisps etc etc i swear i could consume enough for 5 people in a day!!!!!!!

h x

I do the same you know.. never used to be like this but I get bored and turn to food lol!

Why not stock up on some healthy snacks? fruit, veg sticks etc.

Im the same.... pre-pregnancy and now I just dont buy them ... no goodies.... nothing sweet!!! Nothing... not even multipack crisps!! I just cant trust myself :(:(!!

I would say dont buy the crap then hun, I know when my willpower hasnt been good (its very good now) I would buy say a packet of kitkats and would convince myself that I would eat one a day :dohh: NOT!!! I would just eat them all:dohh:

if you're not feeling strong yet hun then my only advice is just dont buy it.

:hug:

i find myself just walking into the kitchen and looking in the cupboards even when im not hungry!

I do that as well

I'm a night time secret eater, I'll sneak into the kitchen, scoff something, and then go out for a fag (both obviously bad for me) like nothing has happened.

My thing is crisps, I can eat 24 in a day if I let my self, I have to limit myself to one a day, but sometimes I slip up and eat 3 or 4, and then cry cause I can almost see myself expanding.

I wish I had self control :(

im the same. Never been a one for sweet things and now i cant get enough of them. i love my food and hate exercise, well no dont hate it just cant motivate myself to do any!!! and i constantly find myself rummaging through cupboards out of sheer boredom.

I'm the same, i eat because i'm bored and have nothing better to do, then i feel guilty, fat and unhappy...so i go and eat more :dohh: I just need to break the cycle

For me only solution is not purchasing this crap at all! I just dont have enough willpower :(

Don't be so hard on yourself! Feeling guilty about what you eat just makes the problem worse, accept it, you like eating! and that IS ok!

Why not try compensating by exercising lots? You would be surprised how many little routines you can fit into your day if you try, and if you exercise enough you should be able to eat what you want without putting on loads of weight (within reason).

I used to be really big, and only lost weight when I STOPPED dieting and hating myself for liking food and started exercising instead.
I can have treats in the house now, sometimes I scoff them all at once, sometimes I don't, but I NEVER beat myself up over it anymore.

Just break the cycle, stop worrying about what you eat, and get active. Even running up and down the stairs several times every morning and afternoon is a start! Walk whenever you can (if it is 1 mile or less you can walk it in 15 mins at a steady pace), only use the car when you really have to. Work out DVD's are also great, the first week is always hell, but it really does become addictive and it makes you feel good. THEN you can eat as much cereal and popcorn as you want and FEEL GOOD!

I'm terrible. I could easily sit and eat one of those super huge galaxy bars (cost around £2.50) all to myself and then eat biccy's and maybe ice cream, mmmmm!!

The only excersice i get these days is walking back and forth to the fridge.

I go to Tesco everyday and buy sweets/chocolate or some other rubbish. I'm always moaning cos I'm skint but I'm in Tesco most days spending £20 a go on crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->