Confirmed ectopic- now negative! So confused!

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
Hi all. Well I posted yesterday to say a growth on scan had grown from 2cm to 3.5cm in less than a week. Slow rising hcg of 99,147,217,270 all taken 48 hours apart.

Went for a laparoscopy today and when I came round was told negative for ectopic! Happy of course but told still potential it could develop into one, that I am a failing pregnancy or even small chance still of pregnancy.
Back for bloods again Friday and go from there. I have never been so confused!!

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you still have no answers! I know this has to be horrid for you and you are on a roller-coaster of a ride right now! Just try and take it easy and see what happens in the following days. I really hoped you would get some definite answers so you would know what in the world was going on. Let me know if you want to talk I am here!

Thank you so much. Appreciate it. They said they did need to open me up due to what was seen twice on scan. Just feel a fraud now!
Baby, no baby!?

It is making a hard and confusing situation even worse for you! You are not a fraud though!! Will they wait to do anymore procedures until you know 100% for sure what is going on?

Why don’t they do a trans vaginal ultrasound I hope you get your answers soon

I’ve had two trans vaginal scans. One on 5/6/19 and one 11/6/19.
First showed a ?cyst 2cm
Yesterday’s grown to 3.5cm
Nothing on laparoscopy. I’m clueless at the present

Oh gosh, so sorry your going through this. How far a long are you? I know with my eptopic I was in pain on and off and so was the bleeding, I couldn’t understand it cos my tests where still dark, but no one knew what was going on till I got to almost 6 weeks and I couldn’t take anymore and they said my levels where high enough to be able to scan me, which was over 2000.

I hope it’s all ok for you Hun xx

How are you feeling this morning?

I’m in agony. All swollen up with trapped wind from the laparoscopy and still wondering whether I could actually be pregnant. Back at hospital tom for another blood hcg. X thanks for asking. How are you doing?

Oh my goodness u poor thing. That is so confusing. Do you know what I'm really hoping that ure still pregnant and it's in the right place. I really hope u get some answers soon hon. Thinking of you

Well. Just had my latest blood results back and they’ve dropped from 271 to 151 so just waiting for a miscarriage to start.

I'm so sorry that you've had to be on this roller coaster of emotions. Praying for healing. :hugs:

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry.

I am so sorry!! Take your time to recover!

Thanks for all your replies. This week has so far been dreadful. Still bleeding. Think it’s easing off one minute and then it’s back really heavy.
This coupled with recovering from a laparoscopy is awful. I feel so physically and emotionally drained. I just keep crying.
OH has said he wants to try for another but I just don’t think I can risk going through all of this again.

I'm really sorry hun take your time to recover and good luck if you decide to try again x

Awww hon just take all the time that you need and dont let anybody put any pressure on you. Take it easy and give urself time to grieve hon. If u do decide to try again i wish u all the luck and baby dust in the world :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->