Confirmed misdiagnosed miscarriage!

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
So, about a week and a half ago i started having spotting, got scared and went to the ER. where, long story short, they told me i was losing the baby.

i've been being seen by the early pregnancy complications clinic here, ultrasounds and bloodwork etc. they thought i could be having an ectopic pregnancy, because my HCG wasnt dropping.

today i found out they were all WRONG!!! my baby is FINE, i'm 6w4d and theres a beautiful little baby in there with a beautiful little heartbeat<3 i've never been so over the moon happy<3 :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my goodness! I either missed or forgot that you were pregnant! How exciting! I'm sorry you had to go through thinking you were losing the baby, but I'm so happy to hear that you had a happy ending to that and hopefully the rest of this pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Oh wow so happy for you!! What a relief! Xxx

Congrats Mama!!! AMAZING NEWS!!!
&#128155;&#128156;&#128153;&#128154;&#128154;&#128156;&#128155;&#128153;

I had a friend who was told repeatedly she was miscarrying but didn't Too! Such a great outcome!

Wonderful news for you. Congratulations x

Praise God! That is wonderful news, I am so happy for you! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.

This happened to me with this baby. Dr was actually about to write me a prescription for the MC pill, but I had a gut feeling and waited it out. They actually could not see the baby via Ultrasound until 8w. Now I'm almost 27w and he kicks me like crazy. :)

What a rollercoaster! So thrilled for you!!

thanks everyone!!!!! i'm still pregnant today and so very happy about it!!!! had a rough bout of morning sickness so far, but things are great!!!!

So happy baby is fine! What a horrible thing to be wrong about -- so much needless anxiety and heartache. Reminds me of a line from Princess Bride: "Oh, look who knows so much..." Doctors. Ugh. Again, so glad baby is ok!

That's amazing!!!

I have to say, some ER doctors are not equipped to deal with pregnant women or read scans or whatever! I went to the ER/Urgent care today and they ended up giving me a quick scan and baby was there and moving and a heartbeat and everything but the doctor was SO RUDE and dismissive.....I don't think they get training in how to deal with pregnant women the way perhaps OBs do? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->