Confirmed misdiagnosed miscarriage!

certainly not pleased with the ER staff that were SO SURE about it. i even asked if there was any room for error and he told me no, i was definitely miscarrying. not even close. wasn't even threatened miscarriage!!!!! baby is right on track still as far as i know!!!

Scary! I had two D&C procedures done because my midwife was convinced I was miscarrying and pressured me into it. Makes me wonder now how common it is for them to tell you you're miscarrying when you're really not. Needless to say when I was expecting my third loss, I decided to miscarry naturally, just to make sure. I did, in fact, end up losing that baby but it really makes me regret getting those two D&Cs especially when doctors seem to get things so wrong all the time. Makes me wonder what if I would have waited? Kudos to you for going with your gut instinct.

Scary! I had two D&C procedures done because my midwife was convinced I was miscarrying and pressured me into it. Makes me wonder now how common it is for them to tell you you're miscarrying when you're really not. Needless to say when I was expecting my third loss, I decided to miscarry naturally, just to make sure. I did, in fact, end up losing that baby but it really makes me regret getting those two D&Cs especially when doctors seem to get things so wrong all the time. Makes me wonder what if I would have waited? Kudos to you for going with your gut instinct.

This. I have had multiple friends told they were miscarrying and they didn't. I hope that before a d&c they check for a heartbeat, a responsible dr would of course.

But for me, I know my baby wasn't viable at 5 weeks when my hcg started dropping. I knew d&c was an option but I waited until 8.5 weeks when I started bleeding naturally and passed everything. Honestly I would rather not have a procedure that might damage things anyways, and not having a thought pop into my head years later "what if the pregnancy could've been fine" made those few weeks worth it. I still had terrible ms right till everything passed so I can see why some may want it done and over with when they lose a baby... but to have peace of mind I think naturally is more helpful.

i totally understand. when i lost my first i took pills to make it happen and my mother of all people is convinced that we killed my baby. i know they were right. there are alot of reasons why. but either way... it just sucks. theyre gone no matter why. :( <3 lots of love to you.

Congrats! I was told I was going to both my son's and they are tucked up fast asleep in their beds,ages 2 and 5 &#128525;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->