Confronted OH

porkpie1981

Reaction score
We where talking about us ttc in september and he was saying " We can realy go for it then"

I said" why are we having unprotected sex now"

mmmmmmm wrong thing to say :rofl: he started saying " I dont want to hear anymore about it, all u talk about is babies". He was quite angry then we went to bed an bded:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Why are men sooo complicated?

P.S I suppose i still have to say im wttc:rofl:

:rofl: my guy is doing the same thing now. argh

Its soooo daft as we are bding and not using protection:rofl:

...yup, and then thinks I am crazy for thinking I may be pregnant. :rofl:

Porkpie, maybe he wants you to actually take the decision out of his hands so to speak...?? Just a different take on the situation :)

Porkpie, maybe he wants you to actually take the decision out of his hands so to speak...?? Just a different take on the situation :)

this could be right as i think he doesnt wana muck up my uni yr or incase sumthing goes wrong again

could be, if he was that fussy about unprotected sex he would put a hat on :)

Porkpie - Sounds like he's really confused about it all. Maybe he's scared about it all after you had the MC. :hug:

Typical men!! They can never make their minds up!!

we im we havent used any protection since i had the mc so thats just the same as ttc:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think that he wants to see what happens. He just doesn't want to actually say you are TTC.

I thinkk so to

P.s itry to change my weight ticker and it asked for a pin. Did you have that also?

yeah, I entered a pin on the original page, then entered it to change the weight, it was strange. I didn't enter a pin at all when I got the ticker originally.

yeah, I entered a pin on the original page, then entered it to change the weight, it was strange. I didn't enter a pin at all when I got the ticker originally.

I cant even remeber seeing pin so i will just have to satrt from stratch :rofl:

Porkpie - I had to enter a password, but haven't tried to change it yet!! Best get losing some weight then!! :rofl:

Thanks Porkpie!!!
Hows you today hun??? Good day/Bad day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->