Confronted OH

you know, my OH was a bit complacent about it all until we had the mc....now he is so much more determined......

guess everyone is different, especially after a mc....

:shrug:

It always makes me laugh when men are like this!!! Technically is your not using something you are trying!! Why is it men are like this????

Denial???

Doc - I think you've hit the nail on the head hun!! :rofl:

Da nile is not just a river in egypt honey:rofl:

Update: This is the latest. I was looking at my @@ last nite and said " oooo they are sore and look brown(darker)" and he commented on how much they are sticking out". He then said "u could be pregnant" and looked at me for a response:rofl: i just said " well yes i could" and that was it:rofl:

Then today while we where lieing in bed
he said" todays the 1st of july".

I said "yes",

he said "ur due ur period".

I said "how do u know"

He said " you also say have it at the start of the month"

I said " yeh but ive a longish cycle so its not for a while yet(trying to pretend i didnt know the exact day or being tracking it:muaha:):rofl:

MMMMM i never knew he even knew when it was due so im hoping the fact that i said im more fertile in the middle to him once makes him want to :sex :more then i will know for sure that hes trying to give me a big belly:rofl:

dam it:cry::cry:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/tx%20max%20with%20mum/IMG_5646.jpg

Bloodly evapotation line

mmmm ive just spoke to another girl on here that says its an indentation line as shes had one b4 :cry:

Whats an indentation line?? I'm having a really thick day

im not too sure:rofl: sumthing like an evap i think but mybe the bit that is indented with the stuff that says if ur preggers or not

OH its so confusing! I can't believe I will be attempting to do all this in about 13+ days

I know if they keep up this way then i will just get a digi thats says it in words but they wouldnt show up this early:cry:

your ticker says you got a few more days... are you going to test each day?

:hugs:

You'll get a :bfp: soon. Even if it isn't this month
*edit* I really hope it is this month though.

Porkpie - Sorry hun :cry:. Might it not be better just to hang tight for 4 days. I know it will be hard....

Porkpie.. you crack me up!!!!

I've been doing tests this month as been less than careful and they are totally addictive!!
All BFNs.. but that ok..

Doc - When are you 'supposed' to be waiting until???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->