Confused about new choice test results..

verysexy

Reaction score
This is what i emailed scimedic company a little while ago.. to add some info for you guys.. my periods due in 3 days.. been very naseaus almost to the point of throwing up.. tummy cramps on and off.. very sore bobo's just body aches and feel sick like when i was pregnant before. Also i took this same lot of test about 4 days ago and got an extremely faint beigish pink test line but it wasnt nearly 50% as visible as todays.. and my pee was diluted i had just drank a bunch of liquids before i took these tests a little while ago.. so if it was infact a bad batch of tests.. how come the test line is alot darker today than it was 4 days ago.. i would appreciate your guys input if i oversatured the second test i took just now that came out negative as when i opened the cassette it was DRENCHED i mean almost dripped with urine inside as the other was bone dry but not the strip. I dont have any pictures and i already threw out the test strips from the cassettes. Thanks again. =)
Hello i am confused about my pregnancy test new choice results. The lot is w0110806 expiration date 08 2013. I just bought two tests from the dollar store. Using the same exact urine for both tests. i took the first test. it says results in 5 minutes anyway in 3 minutes or less i could see a light pink test line even though the dye had not finished running through the test. Within the 5 minute time frame the dye stopped running through the test and i had a bright but light pink test line and dark red control line. I used the other same exact test same lot and expiration date with the same urine i had used for the other test but this time i used really big drops of urine, 4 drops as the instruction stated. With the first test i used regular 4 drops. I thought if i used very large drops it would make a darker test line because of more hcg. Anyway 5 minutes went by, negative test. I then opened the cassette and it was drenched in urine inside, as the other positive test i used 4 regular drops, not large drops wasnt. Did i oversaturate the test and this would cause a completetly negative result, whereas the positive test i used 4 regular drops of urine didnt do this? I am confused and dont know if that is the problem or if i just got a bad batch of tests. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->