Confused about o and looking for help/ideas/advice

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am really confused. The last two cycles, I ovulated on cd17 or 21 and then cd20. I'm currently cd23.
I've had watery cm for nearly a week, got EWCM last night and today, been feeling twinges and tender boobs.
I got a positive opk on Tues night and a positive opk today at lunchtime. Negs all the other tests (I do one in evening and one at lunchtime), including this evening. I have cb digital tests and have gotten a blank circle for the last 8 days.
I temp and have not had a sustained rise (been the same for last three days, chart in my signature).

Has anyone had anything similar? Is it likely I will ovulate or is this going to be an annovulatory cycle?
I think we had a fertilized egg last month, which tried to implant (spotting on 10dpo) but didn't for whatever reason (AF came on 13dpo) - maybe that is messing up my cycles??

Any help much appreciated xx

Im sorry, I don't chart or use OPK, but I do know when you have EWCM yall better get to BDing ALOT!! lol goodluck to ya! just wanted ya to know someone was reading it, I just don't have any info :/

I honestly don't know. I had water cm for a few days before I got a positive. You may have had a really short ovulation, or you may not have ovulated yet. If ou haven't noticed a temp shift you probably haven't ovulated yet.

I think you haven't ovulated yet to be honest. At least your temps don't show it:/

Yes dear temps don't show ovulation. Keep on temping. Hope you see a rise soon x

Thank you all for your help.

My temp has still not risen, maybe this is annovulatory cycle. Only time will tell.

Maybe it will rise tomorrow, cm seems to be drying up and more creamy...

Update: I have a solid smiley on the clear blue digital opk - whoop!! I am so so happy :)

Thanks for all your help ladies, fingers crossed xx

Update: I have a solid smiley on the clear blue digital opk - whoop!! I am so so happy :)

Good luck!!

Make sure you keep temping because a +opk doesn't mean ovulation, only sustained temp rise does! Sometimes ones body gears up to ovulate but then doesn't, hence two sets of +opk and not a temp rise for the first set! Hope this makes sense!

Yeah it does Laura, thank you.

Slight temp rise today, will keep it up and see how we go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->