Confused about opk

Angel876

Reaction score
Hi

I am completely new to all this as first month TTC. My cycle varies between 29-33 days. I used opk' sand had faint positive CD 13 and a very strong positive CD's 14,15, 16 & 17 and then another faint line CD18. We only BD'd CD 13 & 15 and I didn't notice EWCM until cd 16. I am confused as to why I had so many positives and when exactly did I ovulate? Did I miss my chance this month by not BDing CD 16/17?

What type of opks are you using? A woman has lh in her system all the time so it may look positive when it actually isn't the control line has to be as dark or darker than the test line.most woman will get 2 lines all month but it's the peak you are trying to catch i hope this helps :)

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure on brand my sister gave them to me she bought in bulk of amazon I think. The line was definitely as strong as the control line on the cd's 14-17. It's all very confusing!

Do you have any pictures of the tests? Some women have long surges, and some short. Typically, ovulation occurs 12-36 hours after the first positive.

I have one pic but no idea how to post it on here!

Thanks for replying and giving me some hope I didn't miss my window this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->