Confused about weeks.

K

katekatekate

Ok I know I sound really stupid but I just put my EDD into one of you lots ticker things and it tells me I'm 26 weeks. But according to my maternity notes and a calculator I found on google I'm 28 weeks. What's going onnnn?

My EDD is March 12th btw.

I feel stupid not even knowing how old my baby girl is. :(

You are in your 27 week of pregnancy. Anything betwen 26w3d and 27w2d is counted as being in your 27 week.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/pregcal/results?_requestid=949434

My friend is due the same week as you and she's 12 weeks behind me so 27 nearly 28 weeks.

My ticker corresponds to my due date and notes, maybe try putting your date in that and see what happens?

Did they change your date at either of your scans, maybe they just haven't changed the way they are counting?

It started out as the 16th when my doctor guessed my due date, but the dating scan says 12th of March.
Yeah when I click the link the noodles gave me, it tells me Im 26 weeks. So I was confused. I have enough of a pregnancy brain as it is without the internet making me feel silly! Lol. :(

am i being silly or is it this - that some websites will go on medical rule for dates. others will go on real dates. medical rule being "add two weeks" to how far u really are along? it says it on baby centre website i think? hope that helps a bit? x

It started out as the 16th when my doctor guessed my due date, but the dating scan says 12th of March.
Yeah when I click the link the noodles gave me, it tells me Im 26 weeks. So I was confused. I have enough of a pregnancy brain as it is without the internet making me feel silly! Lol. :(

That is odd because when I put in a EDD of 12 March it told me 27 weeks.

https://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/untitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->