Confused all blinkin tests! WITCH IS HERE!!!!!!!

i can see a very faint line. I'm hoping this is it for you. do some more tests in the days to come!! x

i can see a very faint line. I'm hoping this is it for you. do some more tests in the days to come!! x

Oh I will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks hun.

It is better than yesterdays so loads to look forward to I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: getting darker honey WOO HOO!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am a bag of nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if i am?????????????????????

If i am its soooo early, just done a due date thing (not to get ahead of myself or anything!), and it says i am/maybe 3 weeks pregnant. Thats early huh?

Then again it could be wrong I suppose, i had a withdrawal bleed from mirena and nothing since so who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh listen to me going on, getting a bit excited now ay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i had Mirena too!! Second cycle since removal!

When i had Alex i got PG straight away, and with Jasmine it was the next cycle.

We seem to be in harmony lol

We sure do dont we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha :rofl: cant wait to see how you progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. It looks good to me.

Well, all I can say is now what have you done!!!!!

I was determined not to test this month until AF due (in a week - only 7 dpo today) but now I've see you do this I'm not sure if I will be able to resist POAOPK as have 4 of them in the bathroom :rofl:

Trouble is they are a clearblue digi so not sure if they would be any good. What did you use?

Congrats. It looks good to me.

Well, all I can say is now what have you done!!!!!

I was determined not to test this month until AF due (in a week - only 7 dpo today) but now I've see you do this I'm not sure if I will be able to resist POAOPK as have 4 of them in the bathroom :rofl:

Trouble is they are a clearblue digi so not sure if they would be any good. What did you use?

I used FRER that were so highly recommended on here by everybody. Was hesitant as they are expensive but trusted the experiences of others.

Think for a clearblue you would be far to early anyway, not that i am an expert!!

Would recommend you get FRER though, without a doubt!!!!!!!!!

I will still keep testing at the moment though waiting for the lines to get stronger.

DH could see it tonight though, but his still complaining its not the same colour as the other line! Also, yes probably to early to test, but i wouldnt stop ya, i test everday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i had Mirena too!! Second cycle since removal!

When i had Alex i got PG straight away, and with Jasmine it was the next cycle.

We seem to be in harmony lol

Such a relief to hear that, am worried if i am it wont stick due to Mirena thinning my linning but thats welcome news. :hugs:

I loved my mirena and will have one again after i have my next baby.

Damn, wish it was morning so i could test again!

Bugger so do i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->