Confused am I in or out?

Jaybug0115

Reaction score
So Af was due today been feeling like I was out for a few days. Even cried yesterday as I was spotting slightly and was quite certain that when I awoke this morning the witch would be in full effect! But I awoke to very very light spotting today is 13dpo. I'm cramping but earlier had a gush of clear watery cm... And I'm think what is going on? This is soo out of the norm for me. So I at this point have wrestled with both possibilities. I've got so many questions in my head is it possible I implanted on 11 or 12 dpo? Is my body and my mind playing games with me? I would honestly just like to know either way.... Am I in or out? Alas tomorrow will bring with it the witch or more confusion. As I got a bfn today and yesterday. Hope all is going well for all of you and tons and tons of baby dust to everyone!

So Af was due today been feeling like I was out for a few days. Even cried yesterday as I was spotting slightly and was quite certain that when I awoke this morning the witch would be in full effect! But I awoke to very very light spotting today is 13dpo. I'm cramping but earlier had a gush of clear watery cm... And I'm think what is going on? This is soo out of the norm for me. So I at this point have wrestled with both possibilities. I've got so many questions in my head is it possible I implanted on 11 or 12 dpo? Is my body and my mind playing games with me? I would honestly just like to know either way.... Am I in or out? Alas tomorrow will bring with it the witch or more confusion. As I got a bfn today and yesterday. Hope all is going well for all of you and tons and tons of baby dust to everyone!

OMG!! I am almost in the exact same boat as you! My AF is due on Thursday June 9th but this morning I woke up and had very light spotting...I just knew the witch was on her way so I put on a pad. Well, as the day wore on even up til now at 9:35 pm EST, nothing has touched the pad...AT ALL. The only thing I have is a drop of two of brownish blood (sorry TMI) and pinkish discharge when I wipe...so now I'm totally confused. Sometimes AF starts very slow and by the next morning she will be hard core so I guess I have to wait and see what happens overnight...def keep m e posted!! Baby dust!!

Thanks halo! Yeah I guess I will know in the morning if the witch has struck me out ....I'll keep ya posted!

I'm currently in the same boat but without any spotting. Bfn on tests bur no af, cramping bad on and off and I feel like I have pulled a muscle in my groin. If af is on get way I wish she would hurry up!

How are you today?

I'm 14dpo and was due on AF yesterday, since I o'd I've had cramps and so much bloating that I'm wearing my jeans undone! I've had small amounts of CCm. I did a HPT yesterday but not from
FMU and got a BFN :cry:
So still no AF and still bloated, so confused:wacko:

Wow ladies! Looks like I'm not the only one. Well I awoke to no AF today either. Was driving back from the store and felt another gush but nothing but a very tiny insignificant dot of pink amongst clear cm. I will test tommorrow morning i if no AF. If I get another bfn I will assume my mind and my desire for a BFP are cause this delay. Best of luck to all of you and keep me posted.

well spotting is back and so I am sure AF will be arriving either by days end or tommorrow. Have to wait and see. Baby Dust to you all!!!

If the witch is trying to get me she is taking her damn sweet time. Spotting has slowed down and this morning i almost threw up about 30 minutes after my prenatal vitamin. I'm sick of this would like to get on with it so I can head into my new cycle! Grrrrrrrrr sorry just needed to vent!

I feel the same exact way! I am 12DPO and I have horrible cramps. AF is due today.. sometimes she waits a couple days though. But I have felt like a gush of something and just checked and it was creamy cm... is that normal?? I don't recall ever getting that before AF. I feel like she is coming though. My tests have been BFN... except yesterday had a pink line after I checked it when I got home from dinner after an hour.. but I'm, convinced it was an evap. I just can feel the AF coming.. will she get here already!

Well I woke up this more and the :witch: has finally gotten here. So this month is a bust. I'm moving on to not trying not preventing. Maybe if I an just more laid back about it things will happen for me and my DH. So I have promised myself this month that I will do not OPK testing and will not even pick up a HPT until after the 15th of July it the witch hasn't shown up. I will still take my prenatal vitamins and try to drink more water, but that is it. Hope everything works out for everyone! Baby Dust!

Well I woke up this more and the :witch: has finally gotten here. So this month is a bust. I'm moving on to not trying not preventing. Maybe if I an just more laid back about it things will happen for me and my DH. So I have promised myself this month that I will do not OPK testing and will not even pick up a HPT until after the 15th of July it the witch hasn't shown up. I will still take my prenatal vitamins and try to drink more water, but that is it. Hope everything works out for everyone! Baby Dust!

snap! the :witch: is currently raming her broom up my :blush: - ouch!!!

I am not testing until after the 14th July - GL

snap! the :witch: is currently raming her broom up my :blush: - ouch!!!

I am not testing until after the 14th July - GL

Sorry bluebumble!!! But lmao @ you comment! Yeah I know how you feel some how this month :witch: is extremely vengeful! I know just how you feel! And all that symptom spotting was really bad pms and that is not normal for me! Then again I've never been so hyper-focus on every little twinge. Happy I'm not even going to know when I O this cycle I have banned myself for POAS until after July 15 if :Af: don't show! Best of luck to everyone I'm going to kick back and relax this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"