Confused and curious

Bdg12

Reaction score
Okay so my iud came out about 2 weeks ago and I haven't had sex since then, the iud started coming out during sex while I was in my period and my partner didn't "finish". But now I have started getting the same cravings and symtoms I got from my previous pregnancy which I miscarried. But here's my issue. All the test I have taken have come up negative but the other day I accsidently used one again and to my surprise it faintly came up positive. Took a fresh one and it came up negative but because of my accident I thought to see what would happen if I used the same one twice again to see what happened And another test came up faintly positive! Different brands too. An accidental reuse has me so lost and confused now.

Attachments

• 20160312_183018-1.jpg
    20160312_183018-1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20160312_183127-1.jpg
    20160312_183127-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
I would rely on the results of new tests, not reused ones. The positives are most likely evap lines since HPTs aren't designed to be reused.

Def dont rely on a result of a reused test.
Just buy a new one. Hpt cannot be re used any results will be incorrect

I agree with Alfiecat. Tests are not meant to be reused. Since you used a fresh test and it came up negative, coupled with the fact you were on your period and your partner didn't finish, I'm pretty confident in saying you're not pregnant. Also, blue dye tests are notorious for evaporation lines which I would assume are far more likely to happen when the test has been used before.

I'm giving it a week to take another one but thank you that was super helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->