Confused and going out of my mind, could I be?

Sonnenshein_

instagram-elevenjuneseven
Reaction score
I apologize because I know this is the kind of thread where there's really not much you can say and the only really definitive answer is to wait and see, but I'm really confused and I'd just like to talk to some other people that might understand my situation a little bit.

I have a 21 month old daughter, 7 month old son, and had a m/c on Easter Sunday this year. It's not been long since that, and I don't know if AF is back properly, I'm not very educated as my midwife didn't explain a single thing to me when I had the m/c. I had bleeding for about 10-14 days, then nothing for about 5 weeks, then another 7 days and since then nothing. AF is due again in two days. For the past week I've had bouts of really bad cramping like AF was about to start but it hasn't, I'm very fatigued (I am being naughty though - usually a strict gym-goer and healthy eater and definitely not lately! so could be that) and to the slightly more icky details I've noticed quite a bit of CM which seems a little bit out of the ordinary. After having two babies you'd think I'd be experienced :haha: but I really have no clue, I just think I'm pregnant. I have that 'pregnant' feeling. I've done two first response pregnancy tests at 5 and 4 days before AF was due (early I know but I've always had my BFP's in that same time and I was going out of my mind) - as always I thought I could see a really faint line but I always do that! DH and I have been having the safest of BD time, besides barely having any time alone together we're of course using contraception, but we still got pregnant last time too. Apparently we're very fertile! - DH really doesn't want anymore children, at least not yet, afterall we do have two under 2's already and no more space in our home for a third. I on the otherhand, tough as it would be, would like another. So that's really awkward, just like last time, the feeling of me being excited and everyone else not being happy was really horrible. I'm also really scared to get pregnant again because in our family after one m/c comes another, and another, and another. I can't go through it again. I've just suffered two losses in my life, and I can't handle another one. I'm out of tests now and have a big pack of more on the way just incase. I'm not feeling more toward either oucome, I'll be happy if I am and I'll be happy if I'm not. I'm just really going out of my mind waiting to find out because there's a lot that comes with it if I am.

I guess the point to my post is advice about what AF is like after a m/c - I know it all depends, but just anything from another would be nice and reassuring just to talk to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->