Confused and need help!

AmyP22

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Me and oh decided a couple of weeks ago to ttc baby number 2 :)

As i have never tracked my period or have any idea as to when i ovulate or am due on we tried the every other day method and i bought some ovulation tests the other day (which i havent used yet)

Last couple of days I have been experiencing a few symptoms but i think its more me trying to be optimistic lol.
Anyway I bought a boots own pregnancy test today and used it (second wee of the day)

The test was negative (i thought i could see a very very very faint line but oh said i was being optimistic again and there was nothing there!) After about 20 mins i went back to it and decided to pull the test apart and there was a very faint line!

i looked at the instructions and it said discard the test after 10 mins so i have no idea what it means. ive put up a pic and would be grateful to see what you think!

sorry for the long post!

xx

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
Odd! Some tests say not to open them cos that can happen and it was after the 10min mark. But the fact that the line clearly has colour is confusing!
Id say the only way you can know for sure is ti test again tomorrow. Good luck!

Thanks hun - i'll try again in the morning :) x

Looks like a bfp to me but I think it's best to test again to make sure fx for you x

I would say AVOID boots blue dye, or any blue dye for that matter they are AWFUL for evaps, even within the time limit! and get a superdrug or a first response, far more reliable good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->