Confused and need opinions!

meow27

Reaction score
Background: I have been temping and using OPKs the last few months to get in tune with my cycle even though this is our first month trying. I went off birth control in December and got on prenatals in March. I'm not on any other medications at all. I've also given up caffeinated beverages, alcohol, certain foods, etc.

So here's my problem. I ovulated on CD23. I had the temp spike and everything (I use fertility friend). I have an 11 day luteal phase typically, so I expected my last period on last Friday at 12dpo. She never came. Instead I had a ton of clear CM, so much so that I constantly thought it was AF. So Friday came and went, nothing. Saturday came and went, nothing. Sunday morning I woke up and was finally going to test and saw blood. I put in a temp and went about my day. Normally my flow is really heavy, though, so I went to change it out after a few hours and was surprised to see it has almost nothing on it. I started using panty liners instead and discovered for the most part I only had bleeding when I used the restroom. It's mostly been a light pink color almost like pink lemonade. This has continue until today and has dwindled down even more so. Now it's just a drop or two each time I wipe. I have been testing and each time it has been negative. My temps are still above the cover line and today I am 17dpo. I never got a real full "flow" to really need a panty liner or a tampon, etc. I've never had a period this light, even while I was on birth control. To add more confusion to the mix, I've been having sore and itchy boobs. I've been noticing blue veins pop out more and are heading right to my nipples. They seem to be more prominent around my hips and pelvic bone as well. My sense of smell is through the roof, I smell everything. I've had nausea here and there as well as cramping (not really AF cramps) and gas. I can't figure out what is going on and if my body is trolling me. Any thoughts?

Could be late implantation. It can take a bit after implantation for the HCG to be high enough to register on a HPT. Are you using FRER tests?

Thanks Littlelily, I am hoping I'm still in!

Sweetpea- I haven't used a FRER in the last few days. Just Wondfo. I'm trying to save my FRERs because they are so pricey. I called my doctor yesterday and told her what's going on and she said if I don't get an actual period by Monday she will squeeze me in for a blood test.

That's wonderful! Good luck to you:) Hope AF stays away and you get that BFP

That's wonderful! Good luck to you:) Hope AF stays away and you get that BFP

Thanks SweetPea! I'm at 19dpo now still no AF :( Longest two week wait ever lol. This is my first cycle ever so I just expected I'd get my period or a BFP. I didn't realize I could be wrong, because so far I've gotten neither!

Can you ask for a blood test? Like pps said could just be a late implant. You can wait it out to poas or be like me and cry your way into getting a blood test hehe

Unfortunately it happened to me all the time when TTC. Sometimes the body is just out of wack. Even after being off of BC for over a year, I still had irregular cycles. Any update today? Did you end up going for a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->