• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused and worried. Has this happened to anyone?

megpie

Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

I have a confusing situation on my hands that I was hoping someone could help me with.

I have kind of irregular periods. Not crazy irregular, but a lot of times they are pretty late. Anyway, my period came June 14th. I had unprotected sex multiple times from July 12-14. I got my next period July 16th. It was slightly lighter than normal that month. Now, 2 days ago, out of nowhere, when I went to pee, there was some red blood in the bottom of the toilet and when I wiped. I wasn't expecting it at all, I always have symptoms before I start my period and I have none. And it NEVER comes that early or randomly in the middle of the day. So I was really surprised. I put in a tampon and went about my day and when I took it out, there was barely anything on it except a little brownish blood and the bleeding was pretty much gone. When I wiped, there was only a TINY bit of brown discharge/blood. And for the past couple days, it's been off and on brown, gooey/stringy discharge.

Is there any chance of pregnancy, or miscarriage here? It's just a weird situation and I'm not sure what to make of it. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like your hormones might be out of wack, that would be incredibly late if not near impossible to ovulate that close to af...even if you've had periods like clockwork every month it's possible to have an irregular one which definitely sounds like the case with having random spotting...Hormones can change for a variety of reasons including changes in diet/exercise

any chance you have PCO or PCOS?
it would explain the periods being irregular (doesn't have all over the place irregular for PCO or PCOS), and it could explain the short bleeding.
I went to the doctors about something similar years ago. irregular periods all though mine was more all over the place and because of every now and then getting brown blood/discharge.
They did a blood test to check for it which came back clear and a scan which showed I had PCO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->