Confused! Bfp/bfn

Memj

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Newbie here.

Hubby & I have been ttc for 3 months now. My period was due between yesterday and tomorrow (I always have a couple of days light spotting before it starts properly).
I took a test first thing yesterday and got a bfp. Really wasn't expecting it as had v few symptoms up until then (thought I had more last month!). I then spent most if yesterday in bed sick - terrible nausea (ran to the loo a couple of times but was never actually sick), exhausted and to be honest, I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. From the waist up I was so sore, it hurt to touch my skin. Told hubby about the bfp as soon as I got it.. Both of us were in shock but agreed we wouldn't get too excited until I tested again tomorrow (today). Test this morning was a bfn :( though I'm not sure if there's a super faint line. I know it's more concentrated in the morn but I nipped to the loo at 3am this morn so that may have hindered the result I guess?

Has anyone else had anything similar? Still no sign if af, my bbs are pretty sore and I still feel a bit lousy. Any ideas?? V confused right now!! :shrug:

X

IT could have just been that your urine wasnt concentrated enough, but it could also be a chemical pregnancy. Fingers crossed a For Sure BFP will show up soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->