Confused!!could I be preggers?

chocolatte

Reaction score
Ahh.. So new to this LOL just posted in the wrong group I think this one sounds more for me Anyways!
So my last visit from the lovely AF was march 19th lasting about 3 days
Which is usual but April 2 I started having brownish spotting (the BF and I did have unprotected sex before this and he didn't pull out) then on the 3rd I had bleeding but it wasnt a period blood it was thinner? And lighter. Now nothing but I have on and off cramping not bad ones just little annoying ones on an off. Could I be preggers?!? :shrug:
I wanted to take a tst but i figured its way to early My next period isn't due until the 19th .

Tell me what you think!! Thanks:)

possibly ovulation bleed and if you are pregnant it could be IB or possibly a weird mid cycle bleed....not to sure it could be a couple of different things

I agree it could very well be implantation bleeding. Do you have any other symptoms?

You should definitely test if you don't get your period, hopefully you get good news :)

Well yesterday o had more little spotting but only just a little
And basically iv been feeling sick to my stomach and I can't eat a thing! And the past two nights iv only been nibbling on small things except for dinner which I forced my self to eat but both times I got really sick got nauseous and a fever and was just terrible. If I am pregnant I didn't know id feel these symptoms right away...

Oh yah I tried feeling my cervixtoo but honestly I had no clue what I was doing everything was just soft...:wacko:

Oh yeah, you feel symptoms really early in pregnancy, especially morning sickness, which sounds like what you are experiencing right now. But it goes away later in pregnancy :) Maybe you are, you should really try taking a test as soon as you can.

And don't worry about not really being able to fell your cervix, especially if it's the first time you try, it takes practice. And since you have nothing to compare it too (you don,t know how it usually feels), I would not rely on that.

Yeah I took a test this morning even though I know its too early to even be correct. But or was negative.. :nope: but I swear something just ain't right this is not a normal cycle for me at all so I guess ill just have to wait and see..

awww, sorry on your negative test, but like you said it may be too early :)

Hopefully you get good news in a little while :D, when was/is your period due anyways?

Mine is due on the 16th, so I'll be testing right around the same time as you.... unless AF shows up. I've been having strange symtpoms. Not too much sickness. A little queasy, but nothing unbearable.

Mine are sensitive nipples and side of breasts, hot flashes in the face, feeling generally unwell but not "sick" with anything, Tiredness which isn't too extreme, but i have been going to bed earlier than usual, and also insomnia. I've been sleeping around 5 hours or so. Had some weird pains in lower abdomen earlier in cycle. Also, had a strange heavy feeling and bloating during a time that I usually feel pretty thin in my cycle. I have felt bloated consistently since a week after my last AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->