Confused!?! Did I O!? HELP!!

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
the lines yesterday were dark but absolutely nowhere as dark as a positive, i took them at 11.30 - 2pm -6pm, the 11.30 and 2pm ones were quite dark the 6pm was very faint, i just took another one and its very faint again!?i had twinges on my left side this morning and i have watery/egg white cm today, do you think i could have OV and not known? xxx

Todays test done at 10.30 - urine kept in for 3 hours

IMAG1231.jpg

I sort of doubt it since you are on CD 10. The one that was quite dark yesterday, was it actually positive? Could you post that one? My FS also told me that ovulation actually happens on your first dry day after ewcm/watery stuff, so I think you're good :thumbup:! Keep testing though, hope you see a nice progression soon!

If it was no where near positive, I wouldn't worry about it. I have almost positive ones all the time and they don't mean anything. Of course I have PCOS and have issues with ovulating, but still. Unless it is very obviously positive, I would just make a note of it and keep testing. Plus, If your ticker is correct, you probably wouldn't expect a positive OPK for another couple days. LH levels vary all the time. The only things that really count are the positives. Good luck!

Thanks girls,I just panicked as this is my first cycle with af since my mc and I know you can ov early so when I had all this today I panicked as we hadn't dtd lol my opks went back to very faint today,thanks for the heads up about ov happening on first dry day,ill keep that in mind xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->