Confused! Hoping someone can help please

Questionable1

Reaction score
I'm very confused so hoping some lovely people on here can help!

We are ttc #2 and I have pcos so very erratic and long cycles. This past cycle I decided not to bother paying attention to ovulation and we'd just do the deed whenever throughout my whole cycle.

I'm currently CD55 and have done the following tests recently (the first response mid-stream tests) and I'm so confused what this may mean. Does anything have any ideas or can provide some positive stories where this has happened and you've gone on to have a successful pregnancy?

Thursday - Did a test with second morning urine and thought I saw a very very very faint line trying to come up. Dried negative
Friday - negative tests x 2 (one was using first morning urine)
Saturday - Faint line, definitely pink. Showed hubby and we got excited.
Sunday - Didnt test
Monday - decided to wait 2 days to hopefully have a darker positive. BFN! Tested FMU and also that afternoon but absolutely nothing
Tuesday (today) - had one FRER left so used second morning urine. Faint line again! Slightly darker than Saturdays.

I plan to test again in 3 days.

I forgot to add that I had been feeling really 'seedy' and nauseous for around a week, which is what prompted me to test. It felt so similar to when pregnant with my first

I would call your dr and request a blood test. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->