Confused. Insight?

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Hubby and I are ttc #2 this month and I had no signs of impending ovulation. I'm due to ovulate today. Usually my cm is very apparent, yet this month I notice none/very slight amounts. Has this happened to anyone here? Did it end up as a bfp anyway? I am wondering if I ovulated already.. but that'd mean it was early. AF was on the 13th and my cycle is generally 27-28 days. Line on ovulation tests are still super light. I've been testing daily.
All I know is yesterday and today I've been exhausted and crampy. I'm not usually that way with ovulation. So I'm not sure if it's just ovulation, or the possibility of pregnancy! Time will tell. We bd'ed a few times this week. Starting right after AF ended. So even if I am ovulating today, or already did, I hope we caught it. TWW begins today if going by normal ovulation estimates!We'll see!

Good luck and babydust to all! :happydance:

You may be trying to O but something might be delaying it. The faint lines suggest it either has already happened or hasn't yet happened. I dont normally feel anything when I ovulate, but this cycle, after being 3 weeks late (according to OPKs), i stated temping again because I was convinced I was pregnant but tests kept coming back negative. A week later I managed to ovulate and luckily the temp shift was recorded, I think the symptoms I was having were from delayed ovulation. I've been driving myself nuts for weeks for nothing... Do you chart your temp? If not it might be good to start as that way you'll know that you haven't just missed the LH surge with OPKs, and you'll know after positive OPKs if you actually ovulated.
Anyway, sounds like even if it happened early or not yet you got your bases covered lol, good luck ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->